🦋Part 20🦋

It was morning time and Mikey was snoring while being in deep slumber. You did already done all the errands and then went to the shared bedroom to wake Mikey up.

With a wide smile on your face, you proceeded towards him and crouched down. Your hands were almost near his body, when a ting sound drew your attention.

The sound was coming from Mikey's phone and the screen displayed 'Message-Kana'.

From your view and thought, it was definitely a female name, you wanted to click on it and see what was this woman meesage him, but you still didn't.

It was not right at all, the feeling and vibe it gave you was so wrong. You shrugged it off from your mind and then looked at the peacefully sleeping Mikey.

Again, a smile etched on your face and you started caressing his face to wake him up. Didn't work, lol.

You suggest and started shaking his shoulders slightly to fastly, didn't work also.

So, you took some water from the jat which was on the side table on your hand and sprinkled on the white-haired male.

"Wake up, you lazy boy!" His eyes fluttered and he let put a groan in irritation and wiped the water by his arm.

You giggled seeing his reaction. Suddenly, his hand took hold of your wrist and moved you closer, making your body fall on top of him.

"Ah! Mikey, what the fuck!" You exclaimed laying your head on his chest. "No, what were you doing? Why dur you wake me up?" "It's late bro, you have work today, right? Did you forget or what?" Sottimg up Mikey said "No, I didn't, and why did you call me bro, I am your hubby." "Yeah, yeah whatever. Now, come on and eat your breakfast."

After getting ready for work, Mikey ate breakfast with you and took his leave.

You bit your lip in frustration because of the scene which took place while eating breakfast

Mikey and you were eating the food you made

Mikey and you were eating the food you made. You wanted to drink some water, so you stood up from your chair and went to the kitchen.

Filling up your glass with water, you were going back to the dining area. Just as you were about to pass by Mikey and sit on your chair, you took a glance of Mikey's phone as he was texting someone.

While glancing, you first took notice if the person Mikey was texting and then the first few texts that person sent him.

It showed 'Kana and the message sent by her was 'Hey Mikey '.

Anxiety made its way to you and before going back to eating, you fake coughed. That time, Mikey immediately switched off his phone and kept it on the table and continued to eat.

You did say anything and just ate with him in complete silence.

Small tears trickled down from your eyes to your checks and then to your jaw while cleaning the sink of the kitchen.

You wiped out the tears from your face and then asked your face. You believed Mikey, after all the things you did together. You don't think they were all fake.

The negative thoughts gave you nausea. Bringing your hand to your tummy, you started making small circles using your fingertips. "Don't worry honey, Papa is good at heart. He is loyal, I hope..."

Without further overthinking, you slept with a heavy heart and puffed eyes.

[𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅, 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

[𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅, 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.]
(人*'∀`)。*゚+