🦋Part 12🦋

The sunset cast a long shadow on the ground. The askew beams of the sunset gave the sky a warm orange, pink and yellow tone.

Young children played with euphoria, bouncing and running around the park. Some were swinging, some were making abnormal yet creative toy structures with the brown coloured mud, some were jumping and also some were crying, running towards their parents and letting them know how they got their wounds, while you and Mikey watch them together do their charming looking stuff from a remote place.

It was not like you didn't wanted to go inside and watch the kids play in joy. It was because the park was crowded and you both didn't had any desire to get in trouble. It was very befuddling to you as why he and you could meander around Tokyo however not go to some place in particular.

Like individuals can, in any case see you out and about but when you asked about it, he just said he had his own ways. Now god only knows what sort of ways he was referring to.

"You see that swing right there!! It was where me and Baji used to usually climb. I came to know about this park by Shin bro. He used to come here with his friends, so I once spied him because grandpa wanted to know where he was going, skipping the dojo classes. When I told grandpa about this, he got his ass beat while having a 1-on-1 with grandpa that the next day he couldn't even get up from his bed."- he said while laughing at the absurd memories."

You also laughed along with him.
It was crazy how he got so many unimaginable stories and experiences with him In your whole entire life, you never met a person like Mikey. You think he is just like a  stubborn little kid sometimes and also at times, you also see him as a really matured adult. He just needs love, trust and faith which he noticed in you. Sure, he had friends who considered him a really amazing person,but he just couldn't figure it out.

_

"I think we should go to our next destination now. It's a suprise."
"We have been going to places i don't even know, so therefore, you have already suprised me two times, this one will be the 3rd one."
"There will also be the 4th which is the last one."
"I really feel like you are taking me to an adventure."- You said while winding your arms around his waist.
There upon, he again started the engine heading to the location.

After 5 minutes of further riding, Mikey ceased infront of the Musashi shrine

"Why are we hear?"-you asked in bewilderment.
"This is where all the meetings of Toman were held."
"Really?"
"Yes, I used to stand there and give commands to the members."- he said pointing towards the surface above the stairs. All of them stood with proudness of being in this gang. They really helped me out a lot."
"The childish leader's aura used to change infront of his subordinates, huh?"
"You are correct with that."-he said while snickering.

"They really admired me. I am happy that they were a part of my life, even if for a short while. Toman means a lot to me."

His words touched your heart, making you feel sad and happy for him at the same time.
You gave him a big hug hiding your face oh his chest. He gave you a small peck on your forehead and held your waist by one hand.
"You really miss them a lot, huh?"
"I do but i chose the wrong path but it's fine, because I have you in my life. You are my sunshine."-he said playing with your hair by the other hand.
Butterflies started tickling your whole body.

"My~My~, what a cute couple." An old lady said from a distance.

"Ahh,shit...did she see my face?"-Mikey asked you whispering.
"No, now let's go."-you replied to him by whispering too.

As Mikey was about to make his way to the 4th location, you shouted...
"Thanks grandma."
Then the motor started, making its way to where Mikey is heading.
"You really needed to say thanks to that old lady?"-Mikey asked you while driving.
"Why not, she complimented us."
"Uh-okay!"

Soon after you both reached the said place.

Bright green coloured grass sway again and again following the wind's motion.
It was a little darker now, street lights had already been switched on. The place where you were was not crowded that much. You both were sitting close to each other on the grass and enjoying the sight.

"I used to hangout here with Takemichi and Ken-chin."
"So, you are basically showing me place which you have kept dear to yourself. That's really good."-you said with a smile.
"Yes, it is like that. I also had not visited these places for a long while now. It feels nice to, you know, just see them again."-he said plucking on of the flowers.
"Hey! It's not nice to disturb the plants at this ti-."he cutted you off bringing one of the strands of your hair and tucking it behind your ear. Later on, he attached the flower at the little space between the ear and your head.

You blushed at his doings while he further started caressing your face.
"You look pretty, princess."
You smiled to him and put your head on his shoulder.
"Thanks, Manjirou."

"You know, it is really insane how I used to mock Shin bro for being girl crazy. Now here i am, being heads over heels for you. At first, i started to feel these different sort of things which were so unfamiliar to me. I tried to ignore it but whenever you just looked at me or said my name, my stomach did some stupid flip-flops and my heartbeat would increase. Weird, right?"

"No, it's not weird I used to feel the same way."
"You did?"
"Yes, don't make me repeat things."

Pale coloured slender fingers got grasp for your (s/c) ones. He lifted his hand making your hand to move in the same direction. He kissed the back of your hand  and then brought it down.

You looked up to see him, your face still on his shoulder but facing upwards and also much closer.
Both of your faces just held a very tiny distance between them. His black coloured eyes met your (e/c) ones for two seconds. He broke the eye contact and looked at your pink lips. They were without a doubt absolutely tempting to him. You gulped and moved your face closer to his, so did Mikey...now your lips have almost....just almost met his.

Will you both finally kiss each other today?

[𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅, 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

[𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅, 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.]
(人*´∀`)。*゚+