Realizations

The next day was Monday. I could move around better now. Tsunotarou and I seemed to be doing ok. I felt safe with him. Lilia was doing better but I preferred to be by Silver or Tsunotarou. Mainly Tsunotarou. I'm not sure I want to leave the nest. But I know I wanted to see my friends. Grim had checked me over as soon as he could see me. Grim was safe. He was a beast so he wasn't human. I had to shake my head at that. I had no issue with people being human before. Being in that room so long was getting to me.  

Silver walked me to my classes. Just like he did before during the last week. Ace and Deuce had alot to say about my wings. Mostly that they were cool and Asking if I could fly. I told them I couldn't that right now they were just for show. Grim told them to shut up when I started tearing. Not being able to fly like a proper dragon was kinda a sore spot lately. I didn't even want anyone to know I looked like this and now I as just adding to the talking. Not to mention if you looked you could see that they were damaged. I really was a mess. 

Classes went ok. Gym went alright once again. We had a small issue when I had to get my wings out of the Jacket and into the Gym uniform. Mainly because I refused any help. I may have snapped at Ace and he had to go to the infirmary because I bit him... But I got the uniform on! Silver scolded me for biting But the uniform was on! Ace glared at me the rest of the day but and I repeat THE UNIFORM WAS ON!  

Grim, Silver, And I got back at the dorm and I had to stop my self from running to Tsunotarou when we walked inside. I tensed by body and waved instead. Silver walked me over to him. I hated that I wanted nothing more then to climb onto him and tell him how I got my uniform on all by my self. I was very proud. 

Grim gave me a hug then ran off to his dorm. He had gotten better at doing his work, But that could just be because Sebek was on his ass now. It was Weird to not have him around all the time. I felt Tsunotarou pick me up and while outside he looked to be just looking at me. I could tell he was checking me over. He had done so every time Lilia had been alone with me. 

Silver nodded to Tsunotarou before heading off most likely to find Sebek or Lilia. maybe even a small spot to nap. I wasn't tired my self. I was to excited. I had to calm myself down so I didn't show anything.

"You seem to have had a good day hatchling" I tensed. I was showing it that much?!

"I did, I figured out how to get my Gym uniform on" Tsunotarou narrowed his eyes a little.

"Yes I heard there was a small casualty during your attempt" I blushed. 

"I apologized Right after" I muttered. Tsunotarou raised an eye brow at me.

"I believe Lilia had discussed with you in a multitude that you should not Bite those trying to assist you" I nodded.

"I don't mean to. Sometimes I just move without even thinking" I signed. That sounded so much worse. It sounded like I wasn't thinking before I acted. 

"It is your Instincts. You must Identify what is causing the Instinct to act up them face it. This is easily identifiably. You are cautious with your new appendages, You do not trust that someone will not harm them" and didn't that just hurt ten times worse to hear. I was doing great with pretending I was fine thank you! 

"Not the only issue" I muttered folding my arms. Tsunotarou took us up to his suit, I felt my self relax once inside the nest again. Suit! damn it I have been hearing them call it a nest to long!!

"Is that so?" I nodded and had to stop my self from tugging at my hair. Tsunotarou set me on a chair and started checking my face. My scales were looking better I had to admit. He brushed a finger over them and had a soft smile. I felt my chest Rumble at that.