𝐱. statue asthmaticus

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 ・ 。゚☆ ─── 𝑇𝑊
𝗔𝗖𝗧. 𝟳

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 | 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑠 𝐴𝑠𝑡ℎ𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑠

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄, 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐘. Harlow made her way to the car, getting in, before noticing Malia's red eyes.

"Malia? What happened?" Harlow asked, grabbing onto her sister's hand.

"I think, Stiles broke up with me." Malia said, making Harlow look at her with sadness in her eyes.

"Malia, I'm so sorry." Harlow said, bringing Malia into a hug.

"I hope you don't mind, but I wanted you to come with me, while I visit my old coyote den." Malia said,

"I don't mind, if anything I can use a distraction from what happened last night." Harlow said. Malia pulls out of the driveway, before driving down the road, making her way to the woods.

"What happened?" Malia asked.

"it's Scott. Yesterday Theo told us about Stiles and Donovan, and Scott wouldn't give Stiles a chance to speak. Scott sounded, like he didn't want a murdered in his pack. So what does that make you? What does that make me?" Harlow asked.

"Scott, was probably stressed. We all are." Malia said.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 around the den, trying to clear her head, while Malia laid on the ground, looking at the old doll, her little sister used to play with. Harlow suddenly turned her head to the entrance, Malia doing the same thing, as they both smelled a scent of a coyote. The two watch as a black coyote came into the den, before turning into a human.

"Theo?" Harlow asked.

"How did you do that?" Malia asked.

"Do you want to learn? I could show you." Theo said.

"You're showing us plenty right now." Malia said.

"I've got nothing to hide." Theo said. "Unlike you, Harlow." Harlow frowned.

"What makes you think, I do?" Harlow asked.

"Did you tell Scott you're planning to kill your mother?" Theo asked, making Malia look at Harlow.

"What?" Malia asked.

"Don't worry, I'm not judging." Theo said.

"I didn't notice it before, but now I do. You've been acting different, ever since you came back to Beacon Hills, but what?" Harlow asked.