𝐢𝐢𝐢. dreamcatchers

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 ・ 。゚☆ ─── 𝑇𝑊
𝗔𝗖𝗧. 𝟳

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖, 𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐀, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒. Scott and Stiles were handling something a little more worse. Trying to get Stilinski ready for a date. Harlow sat in the passenger seat, ready to use magic to stop the car, if Malia did something wrong, while Kira and Lydia took the back seats. The girls get buckled up, while Malia checked her review mirrors.

"Okay, hands on the wheel at ten and two." Kira said. Malia moved her hands on the wheel.

"Actually, the recommended position is now nine and three. At ten and two, a deployed airbag could break your thumbs." Lydia said.

"Mine would heal." Malia said.

"Save your strength." Lydia said.

"Okay, just put your hands on the wheel, and make sure they're on the wheel at all times, while driving." Harlow said.

"And try not to destroy your beautiful new car." Lydia said. "Nine and three." Malia took a deep breath, before turning her car on, as she moved her foot from brake to gas, making the car start to move.

"All right. Just ease into it. Good, good. Okay. There you go." Kira said.

"Please shut up." Malia said.

"No problem. Shutting up." Kira said.

"Malia take a deep breath." Harlow said, before noticing Malia started to drive off the road.

"Uh, other way... Other way. Malia. Other way." Kira said.

"We are now off the road. This is not the road." Lydia said.

"Malia, turn the wheel, you're going the wrong way." Harlow said.

"Other way. Malia, please go the other way." Kira said, before the car started beeping.

"What is that? What is beeping?" Malia asked.

"The car is telling you not to run into the tree." Lydia said "Turn the wheel! Malia!" Right as they were about to hit into a tree, Malia swerved going the right way again.

"Malia, this exact thing happened when I took you driving the other day, you almost crashed my car." Harlow said.

"I'm sorry, I'm still getting the hang of this." Malia said.