𝐱𝐢𝐢. smoke and mirrors

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖, 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓'𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓'𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎, 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐈𝐅 𝐄𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓'𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓. Stiles throws Malia one of Scott's pants and Harlow one of Scott's shirts.

"Here, try that." Stiles said. Malia brings it up to her nose, taking a sniff.

"Fabric softener." Malia said.

"Same, I'm not getting his scent." Harlow said. Stiles glanced around, before rushing to Scott's bathroom, before rummaging through Scott's hamper. Malia and Harlow walk to the bathroom, watching as he pulls out Scott's boxers. Malia and Harlow look at him in disgust. "Stiles, you can't really expect us to smell Scott's boxer shorts."

"Remember, Scott's life is on the line." Stiles said.

"I have a better idea." Harlow said, walking to Scott's bed, grabbing one of his pillows, sniffing it getting his scent before looking at Stiles.

"Yeah, that works, too." Stiles said. The three walk down the stairs, before noticing Liam waiting in Scott's kitchen. "Oh! Liam, go home. You're not coming with us."

"Why not?" Liam asked.

"Because it's a full moon, and I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out." Stiles said.

"You can lock me up, right? Chain me down to the backseat or something?" Liam said.

"I don't know Liam." Harlow said.

"You tore through the last chains, remember?" Malia asked.

"Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there." Stiles said.

"Okay, then where do we get carbonite?" Liam asked.

"Seriously? You haven't seen it, either?" Stiles asked.

"Wait! What if we put me in the trunk?" Liam asked.

"You'd get out of that, too." Malia said.

"Maybe he should come with us." Harlow said, before looking at Stiles.

"Liam, you've been a Werewolf all of five minutes. You don't have to do this." Stiles said.

"I know I don't, but I want to. There's gotta be bigger chains, a bigger trunk, or something! There has to be." Liam said.