𝐯𝐢𝐢. restraint*

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖'𝐒 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆. Harlow groans with Lydia doing the same thing.

"Answer your phone pls..." Lydia said covering her head with a pillow. Harlow grabs her phone to see Allison calling her.

"Hey I'll be right back." Harlow said getting out of bed and heading towards the bathroom. She kicks the door and answers her phone.

"Allison what's going on?" Harlow asked.

"So remember when Scott and Stiles said they were gonna go to the police station." Allison said.

"Yeah." Harlow said.

"Apparently Jackson was there with a lawyer and now Scott and Stiles can't talk to him and they have to be 50 ft apart or they'll get in big trouble." Allison said.

"That's so stupid." Harlow said." I'm on my way, I'll see you at school." She hangs up the phone.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Allison and Harlow other walked into the library.Allison throws a glance at one of the wall cameras, she grabs Harlow's hand before dragging her to one of the book shelves. Allison unzips her bag, she removes a tablet and as casually as possible, she places the tablet between the books on a shelf. On the other side of the stack was Scott, Sam and Stiles. Scott takes the tablet. With Stiles peering over his shoulder, he taps the screen to look over a page of the Bestiary and the translation next to it.

"It's everything Lydia can translate... And trust me, she was very confused." Allison said.

"Yeah, what did you tell her?" Scott asked.

"That we were part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." Allison said.

"I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures..." Stiles said,

"Oh... Great." Allison said.

"Since when?" Harlow asked.

"Okay, does it say how to find out who's controlling him?" Sam asked.

"Not really, but Stiles was right about the murderers." Allison said.

"Yes!" Stiles whispered.

"It calls the Kanima a 'weapon of vengeance'. There's a story in there about this South American priest who uses the Kanima to execute murderers in his village." Harlow explained.