𝐯𝐢. orphaned

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎  𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐋 𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌, 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐂𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐋𝐄. The lacrosse game ended early with no winner and with what happened with the EMT, the school became a crime scene.

"Guys, back off! You can get your gear tomorrow. If anybody sees Garrett, you notify the police immediately. Then tell him he's off the damn team!" Coach said. Harlow and Liam walked down the hallway before looking over a corner seeing Scott talking with his dad, instantly making Harlow grab Liam's arm before he could intrude.

"Dad, really- I'm okay." Scott said.

"I should've been here. And I said I would be at the games." Mccall said.

"Well, I mean, this was just a pre-season scrimmage... I didn't even tell you about it." Scott said.

"But I promised your mom I'd be around so she could pick up some double shifts at the hospital. I should've been here." McCall said.

"You're here now." Scott said. Harlow looks down to see Parrish pushing Violet out of the locker room in hand cuff with Stilinski behind the two. Violet glanced at Parrish's name tag before tilting her head slightly in realization.

"Jordan Parrish?" Violet asked.

"Deputy Parrish." Parrish said. Violet looked over at Scott and Harlow as she and Parrish walked past them. Stilinski walked up to Scott and McCall, making Harlow walk up to the three as well.

"Sheriff, what is that? Is that the weapon?" McCall asked. Stilinski was holding a Plastic  bag that held Violets thermo wire.

"Yeah, it's a thermo-cut wire." Stilinski said. Suddenly Mccall looks up before going after Parrish.

"Parrish, hold up!" McCall said, as he Stilinski walked out of the building. Kai walled towards Scott and Harlow.

"Where Kira?" Scott asked.

"She took off- Stiles told her about Lydia cracking the second part of the Deadpool." Liam said.

"Her mom's on it." Scott said.

"Everyone's on it." Liam said.

"You're not." Scott said.

"Not yet. There's still another third, right?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, I still don't know if I'm on it either, but I know I am. Violet said I'm worth a lot of money." Harlow said. Suddenly McCall's voice flooded the three werewolves ear.