𝐱𝐢. a promise to the dead

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒, 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒, 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇-𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋. Harlow, Malia, Lydia and Kira sat in Coach's class as he passed around out test results.

"Harlow! Lydia! Did you hear me. Look! I passed!" Malia said, waving her test, happily to her friend and her sister.

"C-minus." Lydia said.

"Lydia, be happy. That's actually progress, I'm proud of you Malia." Harlow said.

"Lydia, your notes are great when they're not written in code." Malia said. Suddenly Coach puts a test on Malia's desk with a big F on it, making Malia look at it with disappointment. 

"Disappointed, Malia - profoundly disappointed." Coach said, making Malia look over to Lydia.

"I'll send you my notes." Lydia said, before looking at the board seeing 'NETWORTH AT TIME OF DEATH, ADJUSTED FOR INFLATION'

"It's over. The computers are off. No more assassins. No more murders. No one's dying." Kira said, breaking Lydia out of her trance.

"Not yet." Lydia said, making Harlow look at her.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Everything's fine. I got a text from him this morning, and he said he might be a little late." Stiles said, as he and Liam walk into the locker room. 

"Well, how late is late? Is he always late? We're playing Devenford Prep again, and this time it's an actual game. He shouldn't be late!" Liam said.

"Who shouldn't be late?" Coach asked, making Liam and Stiles look at him widen eyes.

"Scott and Kira." Liam said.

"They might be slightly late." Stiles said.

"Slightly late is still late. What are they doing?" Coach asked.

"They're doing something that's going to make them slightly late.." Stiles said.

"What could Scott and Kira be doing right now that's more important than playing in the first game?" Coach asked. Liam and Stiles just stand awkwardly, as they looked at Coach, still not believing he wasn't getting the memo. Scott had told Stiles that he kinda had feelings for Kira, but didn't want to go out with her out of respect for Harlow, but Stiles being Stiles, told him that Harlow broke up with him and that he needs to move on. But Stiles was not ready for the conversation with Harlow, to tell her that her ex-boyfriend was on a date with her friend.