𝐢𝐯. abomination*

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓, 𝐒𝐀𝐌, 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒.

"Shouldn't she be healing with you know her hybrid powers?" Sam asked.

"I have no idea." Scott said.

"We'll what should we do?" Allison asked.

"You need to get inside her head." Someone said, startling the four teens. They turn around to see Derek.

"Get out we don't need your help!" Scott said.

"Yes you do." Derek said." I'll leave but you need to stick your claws into her neck and find her, because she hasn't come back in 24 hours." Derek turns around and leaves.

"I mean it is worth a try." Stiles said.

"What if I could kill her." Scott said.

"We have to take that risk." Sam said. Scott flicks out his claws and carefully moves Harlow's head to where he could see her neck. Scott sticks his claws into her neck before seeing darkness. Scotts eyes open and he sees the entire room pitch black. He hears crying, he turns and sees Harlow on her knees crying.

"What do you want from me?" Harlow asks, crying.

"Harlow." Scott said, but she doesn't reply." Harlow!" Scott runs towards her before getting pulled back by black whips.

"SHE IS OURS! YOU WILL NOT TAKE HER!" Scott heard a voice bumping into his ears, he starts yelling in pain, making Harlow finally look at him.

"SCOTT!" Harlow yells."VENTUS!" Harlow sends a blast of purple wind towards the whips breaking Scott from its grasp. Scott struggles to catch his breath. Harlow runs to him." Scott are you okay?"

"Yeah thanks to you." Scott said. Harlow eyes gasp open and Scott's doing the same thing.

"Harlow!" Sam said. He hugs her and she hugs back.

"What happened?" Harlow asks.

"I got this.........You stupidly passed out, for....... Who knows." Stiles said.