𝐢. creatures of the night

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒  ・ 。゚☆ ─── 𝑇𝑊
𝗔𝗖𝗧. 𝟳

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝐶𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑁𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒, 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐎. Scott and Harlow sat on the hood of Stiles jeep, as it was parked on the cliff that looked over all of Beacon Hills. A lot had happen during the summer before Senior year. After a few months of making sure it was okay with Harlow, Scott and Kira became official. Harlow was actually really happy for the two. With no boyfriend, or any distractions, Harlow had been taking care of herself this summer, like working out more, hang out with Lydia and the girls a lot. Even bonded with Malia. Stiles had a list out of potential colleges, looking for a perfect one he and Scott could go too.

"All right, so I found some cool two bedrooms in the Mission District, but they're pretty expensive. A couple in Haight and Ashbury, also expensive." Stiles said.

"Stiles, why are you looking at expensive dorms?" Harlow asked.

"No, I'm not, i'm just trying to find a place, where Scott and I can be room mates." Stiles said.

"What about Berkeley? Don't a lot of students live around there?" Scott asked, making Stiles nod at him.

"Yeah, yeah, we could try Knob Hill. But, the Jeep would probably burn through a lot of clutches." Stiles said, making Harlow and Scott look at him, Scott raises his eyebrows.

"You're bringing the Jeep?" Scott asked.

"The really beat up Jeep, that breaks down every two seconds, like that Jeep?" Harlow asked.

"Yes Harlow, that jeep. You know the plan, okay? No one gets left behind. That's the plan. Lydia's not gonna have a problem getting into Stanford. I already know Harlow's going to get into Yale. Kira's thinking USF.  Malia's, uh, gonna, you know, she'll figure something out, okay. The plan's perfect." Stiles said.

"Or we could also wait until we actually get into college and then figure out where to live." Scott said.

"Scott, makes a good point Stiles. Maybe you should stop planning so ahead." Harlow said.

"I have a vision, guys. Okay? And it is a beautiful vision. Don't ruin the vision. Okay, we can check out the East Bay. Haven't looked at Oakland yet, you know." Stiles said, before looking up to see Scott just staring at the full moon. "You're all right? You're starting to feel it?"