𝐱𝐢. battlefield*

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐌 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐌'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃, 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆. They were both shock to have found out that Matt was dead. The sheriff came to her house and showed her pictures of her with Matt photoshopped into those picture, so she called Sam and asked if she could stay the night. Harlow got a text that night to meet him at the clinic tomorrow. But right now all she cared about was getting peace and quiet with her boyfriend.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Deaton, Harlow and Scott were in the back as Scott and Deaton were taking care of a clients dog.

"So why am I here, you guys are working?" Harlow asked.

"Because I asked him to bring you." Deaton said. They all hear the front door open." "Would one of you mind seeing who that is?" Suddenly all the dogs start barking making the three look up. Deaton set the syringe down and the three of them walked over to the doorway to find Isaac standing in the waiting room.
"It's okay, Isaac. We're open." Deaton said as he walked over and opened the front gate, letting Issac walk past. Deaton gave the dog that was on the table a shot while Isaac took a deep breath and furrowed his brows.

"Why does it smell like that?" Isaac asked making Deaton, Scott and Harlow look at each other and chuckle, "What?"

"Scott said almost the same thing to me a few months ago. One day, he could somehow tell the difference between which animals were getting better, and which were not." Deaton said.

"He's not getting better, is he? Like, cancer?" Isaac asked.

"Osteosarcoma. It has a very distinct scent, doesn't it?" Deaton asked." Come here." Issac walks to Deaton." I know your well aware of what your newfound abilities can do for you, improved strength, speed, and healing... you ever wonder what it could do for others? Give me your hand." Issac gives Deaton his hand." Go on." He gently places Issac's hand on the dog and a second later black veins started to trail up his hand making him gasp lightly. Isaac pulled his hand away, pulling his sleeve up to watch the veins trail up his arm.

"What did I do?" Issac asked.

"You took some of his pain away." Scott said.

"Only a little bit. But, sometimes, a little can make quite a difference." Deaton said. Issac was crying.

"It's okay. First time they showed me, I cried, too." Scott said. Issac smiles.

"I still haven't got to learn how to take pain so...." Harlow said and the three look at her." Sorry I ruined the moment."