𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ouroboros^

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 ・ 。゚☆ ─── 𝑇𝑊
𝗔𝗖𝗧. 𝟳

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝑂𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑠

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, 𝐀 𝐕𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆. Two figure, dressed in black, with gas masks on, get out of the van, before looking at the building upon in front of them. The two head inside the building, walking down some stairs, flashlights in their hands. As they walk down the stairs, they hear a truck engine turn on, driving away. The man in the front sighs, before unhooking the gas mask taking it off to reveal Deaton.

"I guess it's just you and me." Deaton said, to the guy behind him. The guy behind him, ends up also taking his mask off, as he looks at Deaton, as they continue down a hallway. "I take it you don't believe the official story about nuclear radiation?"

"This is not a nuclear plant." Vadim said.

"Do you know what it is?" Deaton asked."Or what it was used for?"

"I know the rumors. Superstition." Vadim said.

"What does that say?" Deaton asked, his flashlight pointing to something on the wall next to them.

"They come. They come for all of us." Vadim said.

"The men in the masks?" Deaton asked.

"Yes." Vadim said, before grabbing his gas mask, holding it up for Deaton. "Like these." Deaton looks down the hallway before continuing to walk down it.

"What was the story?" Deaton asked.

"They say they never took off the mask." Vadim said. "Some people believed they have no faced underneath. But they had a symbol. The snake that eats itself."

"The Ouroboros." Deaton said. "Like that one." He flashes his light towards a wall in front of them that had a snake in a circle, biting the tip of it's tail. Deaton walks toward it, pressing the handle on the door, making it open, as Deaton and Vadim walk in. In the room, chemicals surrounded every inch. They walk closer to a shelf, before noticing dead barely new baby's stuffed in jars.

"What are those?" Vadim asked.

"Failed experiments." Deaton said.

"On children?" Vadim asked.

"Fetuses. These were done in the womb." Deaton said. The two walk closer as they see a skeleton resting on a table with a jar that held a single claw. Deaton removes the glass top before grabbing the claw.