𝐢𝐯. condition terminal

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒  ・ 。゚☆ ─── 𝑇𝑊
𝗔𝗖𝗧. 𝟳

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑇𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖'𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃, 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐘. Blood surrounded her as looked up as Scott, Stiles, Theo and Deaton ran into the station, noticing all the blood smeared on the ground. A deputy helped Stilinski on the floor, making Scott run and help him. Stiles and Theo slowly follow the trail of blood before running into the office, seeing Lydia on the floor bleeding out, while Kira pressed her hands against Lydia's wound. Theo looked over Stiles's shoulder, as Stiles stood paralyzed looking at Lydia. Theo ran towards the two taking of his belt, as he runs and wraps it around Lydia's waist. Deaton walks around noticing the cut of Kanima tail on the ground, there was a trail of blood, making Deaton look over to see a weakened Harlow on the ground, making Deaton's eyes widen.

"Scott." Deaton said, making Scott look at him, before noticing Harlow on the ground, making him rush over to her.

"Harlow?" Scott asked, bringing Harlow into his lap as his cups her cheeks, trying to shake her away. Deaton takes his jacket off before putting it over the Kanima tail. Kira came rushing over to the two, as Scott picks up Harlow, bringing her over to Lydia. Natalie walks into the station slowly as tears builded in her eyes.

"Harlow? Lydia?" Natalie said, before running past Stiles, kneeling down next to her two daughters. "Oh god."

"Stiles. Stiles. Stiles, come on." Scott said. Stiles attention was laid on Lydia. 

"It's alright, she's okay." Theo said, as Lydia smiled up at Stiles.

"Tracy... Stiles, I'm fine. Help Tracy. Find Tracy. Go." Lydia said. "Harlow's fine too. Just fine Tracy." Harlow slowly woke up, as she laid against Theo's chest, as she began to heal from the Kanima venom, smiling up at Scott and Stiles. Scott, Stiles, Stilinski and Deaton run out of the station trying to find Tracy and Malia. An Ambulance came rushing to the station as they put Lydia on a gurney bringing her to the truck.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖, 𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐀, 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎 stood in the waiting room, as Scott, Liam and Melissa walk up to them. Lydia was heading to surgery, as Melissa was coming towards them to update them.

"Stiles." Melissa said.

"How bad is it?" Stiles asked.

"Could have been worse. Theo, nice going on that tourniquet. You probably saved her life.." Melissa said, making Harlow look up at Theo.