Another It's Over

Jill was up at night thinking about David. The positives and the negatives. Mainly all that was brought up was that David always had something to do with Maia, as if feelings are there.

Jill and David broke up once but not for very long, Jill was considering another break up, but this time it was serious after this behaviour with Maia.

All she would see is conversations happening with David and Jill, them being together and even them just talking about each other. She didn't think it was only best friend material. Even confronting each of them about it they deny it and call it their friendship.

It was after a few days that Jill saw Maia and David together by their lockers talking and laughing. The bell rang and Maia headed for class while David looked inside his locker and shut it.

"Hey, I think I have to talk to you," Jill came up to David when he was alone.

"Hey Jill, sure what is it?" David said calmly not knowing that something serious was going to be happening.

"I think I'm just done," Jill went right out starring at him.

"What do you mean?" David was confused with what Jill meant.

"I just don't think this can go on between us. You know, all I see and hear is stuff happening between you and Maia," Jill said.

"What are you talking about?" David asked.

"I know that you guys like each other, it's obvious and you guys can stop hiding it," Jill said annoyed.

"We are best friends we have told you this," David explained again.

"I have heard it enough but I know that isn't true David. It's whatever now, were done," Jill said.

"Okay fine, I understand. We are over then," David agreed with her.

Jill looked at him one last time and turned away and walked away and went along with other friends at school before she went home.

David was so surprised that happened, he was excited to tell Maia the news of the breakup.

Jill is an emotional girl. Sometimes too over emotional that she takes every little thing dramatically. She could be a bit of an attention seeker.

As Jill was walking with her friends she just broke down crying about the break up. She didn't exactly want it over but she thought it should be because of David's actions for Maia.

Everyone was asking Jill if she was alright and was trying to comfort her saying that David is an asshole and that Maia wasn't doing the right thing.

Jill was starting to believe it although she didn't want to.

When Jill got home she messaged Maia explaining about how she and David broke up and she was just done. Jill just didn't include the part about how she thinks that they like each other because she has brought it up enough and didn't want Maia to think more about it.