Plans and Anger

It’s been about three days that David has been on a break from Jill, they haven’t been hanging around each other, nor talking. He was still thinking about what to do after the party situation.

Jill has tried to get a hold of David but he would always ignore it. There was only one conversation they had on text for a few minutes until David had to stop replying.

She kept apologizing and trying to get on David’s good side so they could still be together. David didn’t know what to think, but he wanted some time.

Maia and Josh were happily together. Josh told her that he and David had plans for after school on both Wednesday and Thursday and that Thursday she was invited to tag along. Wednesday was more of a guy time for them.

At school, David and Jill would completely be apart, Maia didn’t know what to do.

Jill and Maia were walking to school the next day, Jill seemed to be walking rather fast and was very tense. Jill had not known that Maia already got told about what happened at the party, so Jill decided to tell her the story.

“Maia, I cheated on David,” Jill spilled out so worried.

“Jill, that’s awful, why would you do that?” Maia said right away, defending David.

“You don’t have to choose sides already. I thought I was your best friend,” Jill said, walking even faster than she already was that was hard for Maia to keep up. Jill had longer legs to walk longer strides.

“I’m not choosing sides between you two, It’s just cheating is wrong, I thought you would know that,” Maia said.

“I know it is, but I was drunk. I am a flirt and what can I say. It wasn’t just my fault, it was the guys fault too,” Jill said.

“Drunk or not, you shouldn’t have done that. You still have sense, and if you act like that maybe you shouldn’t be drinking that much or going out to parties like that,” Maia said.

“Oh you can stop right there,” Jill said offended.

“What? I’m just saying, maybe this wouldn’t have happened if you were smart about it,” Maia said.

“Maia, just leave me alone. I want to be alone at lunch again too,” Jill said as she walked a lot faster away from Maia and she just left it.

She didn’t mean to cause trouble but she was standing up for what’s right. She wouldn’t just go for her because it’s her best friend.

Lunch came at school and Maia was with David again as Jill said she wanted to be alone.

“Hey, how are you doing?” Maia asked David.

“I’m fine thanks. Thanks for your support,” David said to her.

“You’re welcome. Have you thought anymore about it?” Maia asked.