Truth Or Dare?

It was Saturday night, Maia was in her room getting ready and waiting for Jill and Tiffany to come over so they can go out and meet up again with David and Josh. They were going to go back to the school and the park. Maia put on her favourite pair of leggings and t shirt with a scarf. Jill and Tiffany came together to Maia’s house.

“I better not be a loner and third wheel tonight,” Tiffany said as she entered Maia’s house as a joke.

        “Why would you be? If anything you Josh and I will be because of David and Jill,” Maia replied with a smirk.

“Hey! We don’t make you guys’ third wheel,” Jill said.

        They soon left to go meet them. Maia was getting kind of nervous to see Josh again and after they texted, she knew she couldn’t be as shy and quiet around him like she was last time. They were almost at the park and they saw David and Josh.

        “Hey guys,” David said as he hugged Jill, Maia then Tiffany.

  “Hey,” they replied.

  “Miss me?” Josh said as he hugged Maia.

        Maia, Josh and Tiffany walked away so David and Jill could be alone, they thought that they would have wanted to have alone time.

        “Where are they going?” David questioned.

        “I don’t know, they keep leaving us. Tiffany and Maia said we third wheel them I’m not sure if they were joking or not,” Jill told him.

        “Oh wow, I didn’t think we did. But it was there idea to do this,” David said.

        “Yeah, I don’t get it, but whatever,” Jill replied.

        David took Jill’s hand and held it close to him, as he was doing that he looked over to the field and saw Josh, Maia and Tiffany play fighting on the grass. He took Jill’s hand and the walked over to them.

        “Stop tickling me,” Maia said giggling to Josh.

        “Guys,” Tiffany broke into it and Josh started to tickle them on the ground.

  “Um, are we ruining something?” Jill said to them laughing.

        “That’s what I get for answering Josh when he asked me if I was ticklish,” Maia said.

        “Nice grass stain,” David said to Maia pointing at the back of her thigh right before her butt.

        “What, I got a stain on my favorite leggings?” Maia replied and looked over at Josh.

        Jill turned around and took David back to where they were before. Jill seemed to be tense and angry when they turned back around. “What was that?” Jill asked.