Damn

David brushed off what Liam just said as he was disturbed Jill had even dated him.

“So how is it dating her? She is hot,” Liam spoke again.

 “She is hot, great girlfriend,” David responded.

 “Her friend Maia is hot too, I use to have a thing for her,” Liam brought up.

 David got angry again as he now brought up Maia after Jill. Clearly this guy isn’t a good guy.“Yeah,” David brushed it.

 “I would so go for her, but I thought Jill was hotter so I went for her,” Liam said.The other guys started laughing as they were eating and walking as they nudged Liam as he was going on.“So what do you think of Maia? Don’t you think she’s hot, you aren’t saying much man,” Liam said.

 “I guess,” David responded.

 “I should try talking to Maia more, have you seen that ass?” Liam said as all the guys nodded. David got quiet, as he was angry about what they were saying about Maia. First Jill then Maia.

 Jill and Maia started to walk around school after their lunch together, they were outside where some other students from the school happened to be, and then they passed by David and his guys.

 “There’s your girlfriend over there,” Jordan said to David.

 “Damn, there’s Maia with her there too,” Liam said.

 “Maia,” Jordan yelled out for Liam.

 “Someone’s calling you Mai,” Jill said.They walked over to him as they saw David behind him still.Maia and Jill awkwardly stood there waiting to see what they had called her for and why David was acting differently.

 “What the hell David why aren’t you up with your girlfriend?” Liam said as he pushed David towards Jill that made David move.

“Hey Maia,” Liam said after he pushed David to Jill as he walked up to her.

 “Hey what’s up Liam?” Maia said as she took a step closer to him.

 David watched as Maia and Liam started to talk and he was awkwardly standing by Jill as if he wasn’t at all bothered.“Are you hitting up Tiffany’s party everyone’s been talking about?” Liam said biting his lip.

 “No, I can’t,” Maia, said shyly.

 “Aw man, why not?” Liam questioned.

 “She has a date,” David stepped in so Maia couldn’t hide.Maia looked over at David as she looked away annoyed after.

 “A date, wow girl. Who’s the lucky guy?” Liam said to try to sound interested.

 “You don’t know him. He doesn’t go here,” Maia said.

 “Why don’t you just bring him?” Liam asked.

 “I can’t, he wants to be alone,” Maia said quietly.David saw Liam trying to get to her.The bell rang and Maia and Jill were about to start heading out together to the next class.

 “Maybe sometime we should have a date then,” Liam said after.Maia smiled as Jill started to take Maia to walk and David watched them as he stayed with the guys before leaving.

 “Whoa Maia, what’s this first Josh now Liam after you?” Jill said to her while Maia noticed a hint of jealousy.

 “I’m going on a date with Josh, I never thought of Liam that way. Wouldn’t it be awkward if I dated him anyway because you use to go out?” Maia said.