I Like You

"I like you," was the last thing Maia said to David on their phone call.

She was so nervous she was actually surprised she finally let that out and told him. She just needed to see what he thought about everything.

"I like you too Maia," David replied to her.

David was frozen, he was so caught up in that moment he was so happy that the girl he trusted so much and always felt something for, liked him back.

"Really? I'm glad you feel the same way," Maia replied.

"I do Maia, I really do," David said happily.

They both stayed in silence for a few moments, taking in that they both admitted their feelings for each other and where to go next with things.

"Haha, good," Maia said.

"So, was that so hard to tell me?" David asked with a chuckle.

"Kind of, I was just so nervous," Maia admitted.

"I'm glad you told me. Now we should talk about something more," David said.

He really did like Maia and wanted things to go somewhere and not just pass.

"So," Maia said unsure of what to do or say about this.

"Would you want to be my girl friend?" David asked.

"I do, I really do. But what about Jill?" Maia asked concerned about her best friend.

"We could always just keep this a secret for now?" David said not wanting to push it off and just get together already.

"That does sound like a good idea. So we don't tell anybody at all?" Maia asked.

"Yeah, well I mean you can tell your close people if you want. I might tell some of the guys," David said.

"I just feel bad keeping this from Jill," Maia admitted.

"I know, she's your best friend but what do you think she would think or do? She might react really strong," David told her.

"Maybe I can ask her about things then slowly go into it," Maia said.

"It's up to you in the end," David said.

"She's been flirty with Josh and all, I think she might have something for him but won't exactly tell me. I'll try to get that out of her," Maia said.

"Yeah, maybe that will loosen her up. She can take him but I want my baby," David said.