He's Attractive

It was the weekend and Maia was in her room on her laptop. She was on Twitter and Facebook to chat with Jill. Jill was going on about their time with David yesterday and the conversation they had after.

“Okay, sounds like you had fun. How about tomorrow you come back over to my house and we’ll invite Tiffany. Afterwards we can go meet up with David again,” Maia suggested to Jill.

“Yeah sure! I’ll ask, that would be great,” Jill replied to the idea.

Maia texted Tiffany to invite her and tell her the plan.

“We can just go back out to the park and whatever again, I can’t really think of anything else to do and I don’t want my parents seeing guys. I don’t think they’d want us inside,” Maia said to Jill.

“That’s fine. I think I’m good to go, I’m just going to finish my homework so I don’t have to do it tomorrow,” Jill replied.

The day went by and Maia spent her Saturday home alone while her parents went out shopping. She got a friend request on Facebook and a follow on twitter from David. She accepted and she followed back.

A couple minutes after, she started finishing off jotting down her ideas for her vocals assignment. She heard her phone beep and it was a Facebook notification. She thought it was Jill replying to her message but instead, it was David.

“Hey, are you like mad at me or something?” David’s message said.

Maia was surprised to get a message from him and was unsure why he was asking that. “No, I’m not, why would I be mad at you?” she replied.

Maia waited for his message and continued finishing her notes. It wasn’t much knowing they do it together in class.

“I don’t know, I’m asking because lately you seem different around me, as if you don’t really want to talk like before,” David replied.

“Oh no, sorry I don’t mean to come off that way! I do want to be friends, like you said!” Maia replied.

“Okay, just wondering. I’m glad you’re not mad,” David said after.

Maia read it and left the conversation there. She finished off the notes and sat down on the couch on her phone.

“Hey, I’m good for tomorrow,” Tiffany texted back to Maia’s invitation message earlier.

Maia turned on the television and looked through Netflix to watch a movie. Her parents should be back in about an hour. She chose the last song. She was feeling a romance movie.

***THE NEXT DAY***

Maia had a great 9 hour sleep and woke up in a good mood. She checked her phone for the time and it read 10:30 AM.