Secrets

Hey guys thank you SO much for everything. This will be my final chapter of this fan fiction but I will make another for a sequel to continue because they are no longer just best friends. More reads, likes and comments will make me write it faster. Enjoy and thank you so much once again loves xoxo

Maia was getting ready really quickly because she woke up a bit later than she was supposed to. She walked to her stop and noticed Jill was a bit further ahead from her.

"Hey Jill, slow down," Maia shouted to get her attention knowing she was far ahead because she was running late.

Jill turned around to see Maia calling her, she was hesitating if she should wait for her or not but she decided to stop for her to catch up to walk with her.

"Sorry, I slept in later than I was supposed to," Maia apologized.

"It's no big deal," Jill replied.

"Thanks, at least were still on time," Maia pointed out.

"Yeah that's right," Jill said.

They continued their walk to school. Jill was walking at a faster pace than usual. Maia didn't question she just kept up. It was a bit awkward, they didn't really talk much and Maia didn't know what to say.

She felt as if there was tension between the two of them right now because they like each other's ex's and haven't talked about this since online.

They almost reached school and entered the building. Maia was scoping for David but wasn't sure if Jill would still be okay with him hanging around her or not since they broke up.

Maia was looking for David secretly while she was with Jill. She was nervous to see him but yet so happy.

The bell rang and Jill left for class and as did Maia. Maia still hasn't spotted David but the second she walked into class she saw him sitting down looking up at her with a smile.

Maia smiled back at him and took her seat waiting for the announcements to come on. She couldn't do too much yet with David if they wanted to keep their relationship on the down low for a bit.

The classes went on casually like it does every day. At lunch, Jill texted Maia that she would be busy. So it was just a lunch at school for her and David.

David and Maia took a seat on the bench in their school. They talked about their day and how everything was going.

"Jill has been acting a bit weird but she is busy. When she next isn't, would you still be cool with hanging around her?" Maia asked him.

"Yeah, it's cool," David said.

"I do still want us all to be friends," Maia hoped.

Maia still wanted her best friend and her boyfriend to get along; she couldn't imagine loosing one of them.