Act 3 - Scene 1: Sunday

H

(^Holland's outfit)

(^Holland's outfit)

Yesterday I found this beautiful brown leather jacket at a thrift store, so of course I brought it and bagged it up. It went nicely with my grey-beige checkered bottoms, cream turtleneck and brown boots (in the style of DMs, but they weren't branded).

For today's meeting, or date, I decided to wear my new prescribed glasses.
As Paris would say, I looked real geeky. But oh well, I like the fit.

I fluffed up my hair rocking frizzy coils (cloud-like fro) instead of having defined ringlets. Yesterday, I managed to get a neat little shape up at the front, back and the side. I took CJ with me so I could help him improve his appearance, since he was feeling a bit down about himself.

Earphones. Check.
Phone. Check.
Keys. Check.
Card. Check.
Power bank. Check.
Oyster. Check
Chewing-gum. Check.
Lip balm. Check.

I sprayed myself in my favourite vanilla-coconut mist and was on my way. I'm not a big fan of colognes, especially since my favourite kinds I can't afford, so sweet and soft fragrant smells it was!

.

I reached the destination that Quinton wanted me to and my mouth was agape, because I didn't realise it would be classy-urban business-modern. Along the road were multiple fancy-ass buildings with some sort of a restaurant venue.

"Hello again." A strong direct voice greeted from behind me.

I turned around and smiled, seeing the face I had hoped to see.

"Good afternoon." I touched his arm. A sense of endearment I suppose.

"You looked so lost." The green orbed man snickered with a hint of compassion.

"I was. I've never been here before." I said awkwardly and honestly.

"Then the pleasure is all mine. After our reserved lunch, I shall take you around to explore a little." He guided me to our destination. His tone of voice was light and cheery.
His aura almost felt like a different type of man. It's too early to tell, but he seemed more amicable- maybe because we're now acquainted. Before he seemed.. predictor-like, intimidating almost, like he could've just swallowed me up.

"That's what you would like, am I wrong?" He said out of no where.

Could he hear my thoughts?!

"Uh..?" I was confused.

"Would you be okay with going on a little adventure with me?" He rephrased, giving me clarity.