Chapter 49: Annoying?

P

"No way!" I gasped!

I can't believe my eyes!

So I wake up early to have some sort of breakfast. Well cereal for the time being and then I see... HOLLAND AND QUINTON FRICKEN SNUGGLING IN THE CINEMA ROOM!
I wanted to eat my cereal in here to finish off watching Umbrella Academy.

My brother, nerdy ass Holly.. and big time CEO, Quinny Quin Quin were fucking? Nah something about that didn't sound quite right, Holland wouldn't just do that and keep it quiet. But my eyes are showing me how close and 'comfortable' they were.

Holly had half his body on Quinny, snoring lightly. Holland never snores.. he must be deep in sleep.

Quinton was holding my brother endearingly. I would have never guessed Quinton to be the type of man to be intimate. I haven't even seen him give his sister a hug, so this was peculiar.

Quinton really liked my brother eh? And it seems as though Holly likes him back. Well I did figure from the first time I met Quinton, when we were at the first hotel, that something was going on between him and my bro. I knew Holland really liked him, because of his dramatic mood changes, but this was more than 'liking' someone. Is this really bigger than what I had thought?

"Psst!" I wanted to wake Holland up.

I walked over and poked his face, careful not to wake up Q.

"Stop." Groaned Holly.

"Wake up then!" I whisper-yelled, continuing to poke his face.

"What do you want?" He wined, slowly opening his eyes.

"Get up." I pinched his cheek and ran off.

Tehehe, the amount of times he's slapped me up for doing that to him, but I still don't learn my lesson. It's my job to annoy the hell out of him sometimes.

"For fuck sake Paris!" He shouted quietly, trying not to wake up the big blondie.

I peeped around the corner to see Holland struggling from getting out of Quinton's grasp.

"Hurry up!" I called before exiting the room.

I guess I'll eat my cereal in the kitchen. I might as well boil the kettle to make teas for us all.

"Bonjour Parie." Entered Chris, fully clothed and dressed. I on the other hand was cosy in my PJs.

"Hey girl!" I walked over to Chris to give them a greeting hug.

"How did you sleep?- Oo are you making a cuppa?" They asked excitedly.

"Yes, I'll make you one. One sugar and milky is how you like it, isn't it?" I clarified.

"Girl you already know! Holland must be proud of how impressive you are." They opened the fridge to get some food.

I shrugged. I know Holland loves me, but he never actually says that he's proud. He hypes me up at a sports game or with my food when it's a 10/10 meal. My brother is soft, but strict as hell on me sometimes. I love it though, because the hard work always pays off. Unlike Holland I also have a social life, something I don't think he fully understands.

"Chris, please tell me why my brother and your brother are sleeping together?" I poured the hot water into a teapot.

"Oh boy." Sighed Chris.
"They're mates." They stated simply.

"I mean fairs, sometimes I sleep in the same bed as my friends, but I was not expecting to see that from them. They weren't doing the nasty, but they were holding each other all lovey dovey-like. Holly hates sharing a sleeping space." I stirred the tea.

"My brother cares a lot about Holland and yourself. You have both struck a nerve in his heart. I've gotten to know you more so I can say I'm not surprised. You have great qualities as a person and so does your brother." They began to wash some vegetables.
"I'm going to make a frittata quiche and steamed salmon, would you like to help?" Chris asked.

Of course they wanted my help, I was cooking mumma.

"Sure. Then can you help me clean and water the plants in the garden?" I teased.

I actually liked house work. It's meditative and for me to have the pleasure of exploring this luxury home made it all the more exciting. I had nothing better to do since I wasn't at school or training, or hanging out with my friends.

"Leave it to Mr Grant. Whatever you do he will go back over it anyways." Chris cut up onion.

"Morning." Sid the sloth aka Holland, walked in.

Chris and I greeted him. I had a big smile on my face.

"I've made tea." I went to the fridge to grab single cream. Mr Grant made me a tea once with it and it tasted better than milk.

"I will have 3 sugars." He yawned, stretching out.

"I will have mine with no sugars." In came Quinton who stood behind Holland.

Holland wasn't phased by his presence. He looked a lot more happier than he was yesterday. Quinton looked down at Holland and smiled. Holland didn't see this and just walked over to the island. Quinton watched him. Lol they both looked messy with their crazy bed hair.

"Morning Quinny!" I walked over to him.

He turned his attention onto me.
"Morning." He said back with a deep grumbly voice. Lol it reminded me of Batman.

"Your hair is well long. Someday can I plait it?" I asked, hearing Chris and Holland make movements in the background.

The tall giant just looked at me blankly. I turned around to look at Holland who had a 'what are you doing?' expression.

"Sure. But I'm going to tidy first." He looked past me, again looking at Holland.

Oo he has the ogle eyes.

"Do you want help?" I asked, eager to keep the place spotless- not that it was dirty, or even that messy. I just know that Quinton has his house neat as if it was brand new. Everyday his house was as fresh as a newly built home, which is mad since it's only him and sometimes Mr Grant living here.

"I'm very particular with how I like things. So I appreciate the kind offer, but chill and enjoy your morning." He smiled.

"I have been sitting and enjoying the morning. I'm bored and I'm tired of my phone." I sighed.

He chuckled at me before my brother's nosy ass scolded me.
"Leave the man alone, Paris." He said.

"I know you like watering the plants, so if you really want a chore you can do that." He said kindly.

"Cool. Let's drink some tea and get to it." I nodded and put my hand out to high five the tall blondie.

He looked at me with an odd/confused smile. Hasn't he ever gotten a high five?

He slowly proceeded to give me a high five and I took that before joining Holly at the island table. Holland shook his head at me with a smile on his face.

"Must you always be persistently annoying?" He sighed.

"Oi! I'm just being helpful." I flicked his ear.

"Ouch!" Went to flick mine back, but I dodged.

"Haha!" I laughed like the little menace I was.

"Shit bag." He muttered before sipping on the tea.

__
A/N:
If you wouldn't mind, please share this novel around x