Author's Note:

~
Story so far..

Holland is a young adult hustling to survive and provide for his younger sister, Paris. Paris is in the early years of high school and has a passionate for things like cooking, sport and socialising. Holland isn't such a peoples person.

Quinton is a secret multi-billionaire who only claims his self-made millions. His powerful hereditary title and status means he has an important purpose and part to play in this world, but this more complicated than others are aware of. His closest confidants are: his sister Chris, his butler Doug Grant and his personal assistant Felix Ashford.
As someone who's nature is to help maintain order for the circle of life, apart of Quinton's role is to form polyamorous relationships and connections to further advance his dominating 'beast'. His desires to gain power, security and satisfy his sexual urges are all apart of who he is. A conflict he faces is legacy. From where he comes from he should be mated, married and producing aires for his empire to advance alliances with the other important families in the high societies. However, Quinton feels as though he's really found his mate. He thought once before he had found his mate, but he was wrong. And for that he made it his duty to never misunderstand himself and others again. He was raised to believe he had to study people before himself, but after a few grave life mistakes, that taunted him catastrophically, he acknowledges that he has to learn and accept himself before he can accept and learn about others.

Holland is naively attracted to Quinton and naturally his connection with Quinton is building. Quinton desires Holland in an obsessive way, but is aware of the risk he's taking to pursue Holland.
~

Hey everyone who's kindly taken the time to read my novel, My Trophy Boy. I hope you are all well?

Are there any questions you have about the novel or any suggestions you might like to contribute?

Are there any thoughts or opinions you have on this story?

.. I know there's lots of editing to be done with this book, but I'll get to that in due time.
✌️