Chapter 34: Eek

__
A/N:
'Strong lions respect strength in others and have no time for subtlety.
They display the mood to abandon by yawning in public and growling at impertinent inferiors.'
__

H

It's been a couple of days since I've seen Quinton and I often found my body yearning for his touch, especially at ungodly hours of the unforgiving night. However, I restrained! I didn't take my cock into my hands to release my urges... I was being a goodboy, plus I wasn't in the right environment.

Every night since the office he's been roaming my mind, appearing in my dreams. I was definitely a madman! I would never, but I needed to go to a psychiatrist for some help. My dirty subconscious mind was fucked as it often had visions of being fucked in unimaginable ways.

A song played through my headphones, Grind With Me by Pretty Ricky. I didn't want to listen to music that fed my tempting thoughts, but my body did nothing to prevent me from doing so.

"Baby grind on me." I quietly mumbled along to the tune.
"Relax your mind with me..."

I felt relaxed with him.. I wanted to spend more time with him!

His hard large cock was pressed against ass just a couple of days ago and I had lost my mind.
I should've taken the check and said 'yes' at his question, thought my inner vixen.

I looked down to see my hard member twitch. I was wearing just boxers, since I had not got out of bed not long ago. Paris went to athletics.

I felt tempted to finish myself in the shower, but I didn't. It wasn't right for me to do sexual things in the same sharing space as my sister. She's also underaged so what if my horny energies infected her and she started sneaking out to do badness?!

*Phone Rings*

I walk over to my phone to see that Steve was calling me. I sighed before answering it... I was hoping it was CJ or Quinton..

"Good morning." I greeted before making the bed.

"Morning, handsome. What'chu up to?" He had a smile to his tone.

I sat on the bed, flicking through my screen to see if CJ sent me a message. I didn't go see the link who was going to see me pocket money since I ran overtime with Quinton.

I spoke about my pitch with Quinton. I explained my ideas and asked about his. He was 'ecstatic' - so I quote, to work with me to work on this project. He 'appreciated' my time and thoughts towards his desires, though truth was.. I was fulfilling my own too!
Quinton didn't doubt me and my plan, but he directed me on better approaches to things. A more realistic approach to my methods, which I appreciated. We spoke on the project, but drifted from it to have our own conversation about random things. I also napped on him and was woken up by him at 4pm, because Paris was calling me.

"Hello?"

"Oh sorry! Zoned out, tired." I panicked a little. Since I made that comment out loud to Quinton I questioned my trust to keep my mouth shut.

"It's okay." He giggled.
"Im going to a brunch bar with a few friends, would you like to come?" He asked.

As I continued to click through my phone, I saw a message from the devil himself.

Quinton Michaels:
'Where have you moved to? I came by the hotel to gift you the sets of stationary for you and Paris.
Hope you both are well :)'

My stomach released it's cage of butterflies, making me feel giddy that he's message me. But my head strained at the predicament.

CJ said it was best for us to move so no one knew where we were, and I agreed with him. That meant Quinton as well. His network of security would attract attention to me.