Act 3 - Scene 1: Talking To Myself

Please guys, VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE, on this story if you wish for me to continue. I'm wanting to spice things up!!!

Q

Holland was quick to go to the bathroom. He looked tense. I could see the drop in his posture minutes after sipping on those cocktails, what a lightweight. *smirks*

I sniffed and swirled the glass of rouge in my hand. Cunning.. was the sensation I felt from it as if the brewing had already begun.

I pressed the buzzer.

Don't do it!
I'm going to do it, he tried to tamper with what's mine.
There hasn't been an initiation yet.
There doesn't need to be when bondage ties you together naturally.
This is ill!
This is natural! My rights and privilege deters what is ill and what is wrong, therefore this is only necessary, simply right!

The peasant boy walked over to the table with life present in his face. When my presence alone caught his attention his eyes quickly averted elsewhere and a glumness to his aura was noted. I smiled. I couldn't help it, the feeling of his discomfort warmed me.

"Is everything okay?" The twinky twit spoke out his dirty hole of a mouth.

I analysed him for several hard seconds. Has he no manners?

"You will address me as your lord, boy. Or else I will have your master dispose of you, then have you jobless and homeless within the week. Do you understand?" I said sternly in a voice only he could hear. He looked like he saw a ghost, but in fact he saw my demon.

He gulped and nodded frantically. I know he's a sub of a cheap peasant whore. He wore a branded bracelet that had a chain linked to his collar, which I saw through his cheap white dress shirt.

Shameful..
Tacky.
But I must leave people to their own devises and not judge their lack of resource. I can't however tolerate certain energies.

"Do you understand?" I warned, looking aside to see Holland make his way back to me.

"Y-yes sir Lord Michaels." He whimpered, knowing he overstepped his boundaries.

In the real world where order is ordained by masters of society, ownership must be respected or else there will be an awakened act of war. Rules are serious and mustn't be tampered with. It's called the system. I am authoritatively apart of that system. And this twit wants to attempt to flirt with my prey? Ha not a chance!

"Now leave me." I tutted before fixing a smile on my face, welcoming Holland back to the table.

"Hey." Sweetly smiled Holland who took his seat.
"What was that about?" He pointed between me and the peasant boy.

"Oh nothing. He was just informing me that the food was going to take a little longer than we'd hoped." I lied slickly.

"Oh seen seen." He nodded.

Pff whatever that means. Seems like I'm going to have to teach him how to speak properly, too.

I like his common folk talk.
Pff..

"So Holland, what is the reason why you decided on joining me today?" I took a slow sip to my beverage.

He briefly choked on his drink and looked up at me with wide eyes. I wanted to burst out laughing, but I held it together. I don't know why but his mannerisms were highly entertaining.

He's sweet..
Like a tart..
Like the tickling feeling in my heart..
Like the sickening feeling in my art..
Our art of pleasure?
Yes, our art to pleasure..

"My intention was to keep you company and see how well I could amuse you." He said unexpectedly, with a cheeky smile to his face.

A joke?
A mind reader..

He bursted out laughing, shaking his head. "Don't look so serious, Quinton. I'm just playing." He reassured.

A joke, I clarified with myself. I mean even if it wasn't a joke his statement was true, because for me he was here due to my acquisition of his services and soon his soul.

"So the project..." I cleared my throat, looking at the specimen before me.

His features were very unique and his skin looked overly smooth. His eyes looked at me with a sense of wholeness, with a sense of hope. Am I his redemption?
He's no better than a common whore with the exception of no experience.
Then he's not a whore, just a lost little lamb..
A lamb I could devour upon..
A lamb we could nurture..
His energy was pure, was I doing a good deed to society?

"The project..." He retaliated, edging me to continue.

"Yes the project.." My thoughts and feelings felt shaken.