Chapter 54: The Playroom Part 1

Q

Foot bound, tied to the ground and restricted until he feels me. Show no mercy...

I left a trail of kisses across each of his toes. He giggled with a "What are you doing, Quinton."

I continued my trail to the top of his arches. I do not like to kneel before others, which was taught and expected from me as a boy. However, with him my actions proceeded naturally.
I sat up and leaned to grab the tray of ointments.

I've observed that Holland preferred moisturiser that had a balm consistency. He often smelt of a nutty-chocolate brand called 'cocoa butter'. When I had looked at the properties stated on the label, I came across too many harmful chemicals and compounds. Immediately, I got in touch with someone to produce balms and oils custom-made for his skin type.
Truth is, I wanted to do something nice for Holland. I mean it is our celebration in being partners.. in more ways than one.
We haven't began working on our work yet, but it can wait. I need him to settle in, because I don't want him to burnout.
Besides, he deserves nothing but punishment.

I placed my hands into a bowl that contained warm rose water. The energising minerals stimulated my skin. I soaked my hands in the miniature bath for 30 seconds before my disobedient interrupted my silent thoughts.

"Quinton, what are you doing?" He whined with boredom in his tone. He will soon hopelessly wish to be bored.

He needs to understand the significance of quiet time.
He questions everything.
The problem is how he uses this device to naively disobey my commands and I simply cannot accept that.
In no way shape or form do I wish to mute or punish his questions that do not cause a disturbance.
But as of now, he's causing a disturbance.

I straightened up on my knees to take off the ridiculous bear mask that he wore.
I must admit it was for muse sake as to why I put it on him. It was also to provide a weight on his neck to hinder his other senses.
He let out a sigh of relief which followed with a deep breath.
I adored the black latex mask that shone against his smooth brown skin. The eyeless mask fitted his face perfectly, hugging his prominent features.

"If you cannot see you must feel." I neared his face, feeling an ache to my gums.

I grabbed hold of the zipper that sat on the corner of the mouth.
..his full tender lips sat politely just waiting to be neutered by my kisses.
I can resist most temptations, him not being one of them. With a slight harshness I zipped his mouth shut to help the both of us.

I sat back onto my knees to lather a scoop of a mixed nut/shea-butter onto my palms. I rubbed my palms together rapidly, building up kinetic energy before massaging the balm into his feet. His feet twitched as a wave of energy surged from within me and through to him. I applied an ounce more pressure as I rubbed his slender foot, feeling him begin to relax in my grasp.

Instinctively he trusts me and I love it when he's calm, but on the surface he's pushing me away...

"I am prepared to give you anything you desire." I followed by moisturising a spiced-vanilla/jasmine oil ointment into his feet. This little bottle of wonders was packed with multi vitamins that would seal in the moisture from the balm, which should help with protecting the skin.
By this point my touch was not so ticklish for him and it made me smile as he embraced me. Before-care was just as important as aftercare for me.

"However, the price you'll pay is the burden to embrace my entire nature." I wove the small threads of rope between his toes.
"Eventually, I won't be able to compose myself around you, but not to worry.." I played with the rope and his feet; weaving and knotting the rope to bind every inch of his foot whilst I kissed up onto his thighs. His head flung itself back as I neared his hardening member.
"Tonight isn't about me pleasing you." I said more so to myself, because he was my tempting possession whom my mouth salivated for.
I've warned him..