Early Morning: Task One

Q

I dismissed the members around the table at 07:25.
Everyone had 30 minutes to get absolutely ready for the day ahead otherwise they'd receive a negative point to their initials.
I am embedding a progress-reward system to help us be on track during this critical period, so there will be punishment to those who fail any tasks, myself included.

I have vocalised my desire and shall now observe the response of my new fellow teammates. The in-house team; the A team, have a right to scrutinise my decisions as long as they don't cause offensive harm and jeopardise the lives of other members within this circle.

I am a militant man by design. That shouldn't be a surprise, but I've allowed far too much irregularities to bypass me over the last couple of months. It's due to my need for freedom and possession, I know that. Not to gloat but it's been an absolute pleasure to have found my chosen mate. Weirdly it feels dream-like, hence why I must protect my assets and my sense of peace at all costs. I have a deep desire to care and protect Holland Pierce.

Hm its funny.. his name is short like his hair and his height.
But I can tell that this man who looks small can fight.
He is brave and is willing to climb very high.
And for that I want to help him teach the sky.
I want to be his bridge throughout the days and nights.

The realisation that he was my lock and I was his key was something profound. I couldn't shake him off my mind. I must keep him and his sister safe. It's my being's duty.
Therefore I must carry out my mission to put an end to Lionel, or else he will brutally torture the ones I love.

My dear death-be-dreaded uncle has no one but his puppets. His obsession to loath life is validated by his accomplishments. He's already started 'the game' and has forced me to have a seat at his table.

As the light I must fight,
I have others whom I must provide for.

The stakes are at risk, but so is everything in this game of life. I am confident and I carry that for myself and my pride.

When the incident at the shopping centre occurred, days ago, Lionel had a very clear message for me. He has eyes and ears monitoring some of my movements in the public sector, highlighting to me that I have a mole amongst me.
He knows I have an interest in the Pierces and is eager to find out why. He also communicated how he has Chae'jon Pierce as pawn in his mad-play, hoping that this fact would startle me.

It didn't.

He doesn't know that I know who Chae'jon is, he's just trying to get a reaction. What he doesn't know is that I know he can't track or trace me when I'm in my own territory. However, I am curious about how he got access to the city's networks to plan his attack. I must be beyond critical with my vigilance.

The duration of his successful scheming for my downfall is ambiguous, but I know I mustn't fret. However I do feel a tad anxious knowing that I have a lot to reveal to Holland.

My slow warming Lock and I have just started the rising stage of our bonding cycle. Our synergy is increasing and there's no going back because I've now marked him.
Uncontrollably I will try to mark him every time we start to spark and I want him to feel comfortable about it.

Ugh my Holland... as much as I will understand him I want him to understand me.

Cuddling with him last night was nice. It really added fuel to my energy. It's important that we don't carry out much conflict in times like these because once the mating ritual begins I will pour every ounce of soul I have into him. What follows after that I hope is something beautiful.