A/N: Meet The Secondary Characters!!!

__
I hereby introduce to you the other characters of importance!

Leorrin Alexander-VI Michaels

This is Quinton's father (🥵).
He comes from an old aristocracy which is dying out, but his titles and status is validated by the dangerous world of corporate business. He likes to get his hands dirty in the nitty gritty jobs of mankind.

He is a rugged/polished businessman that has a soft strictness towards others. He didn't care enough to help or acknowledge people, but if someone had tried to cross him he'd squash them like a newspaper batting a fly.

He's the kind of guy who plays golf with Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos. He retired from his Order duties as soon as Quinton had finished his education. Leorrin was not interested in his hereditary role as peacekeeper and king of the lion tribe that represented Eurasia. Instead Leorrin made it his duty to train his one and only son, Quinton, to continue the legacy beyond mankind. He finds it amusing how his only son has businesses 'for the sake of it', 'trying' to live a normal mortal life. He doesn't pry much on Quinton's life, since Quinton is a 'smart and able' man.

After a mental collapse making Quinton take over the responsibility at the gentleman's club at the young age of 20. He wanted to pass on his other legacies to Quinton, but Quinton is 'running'- in his eyes- from the responsibilities to live a secluded life. He trusts Quinton fully, so he's laid back about the idea.🆘

He's a hardcore drug addict and gambler who almost resembles the character of Jordan Belford from Wolf of Wall Street, with his high-end party life.

He has a warm bubbly nature towards those he's friendly with, but is a homophobe, which is ironic since both his kids are bisexual. In the past he did savage things to 'the homosexuals' 'the transvestites' and 'the hermaphrodites' due to his orthodox beliefs and practices... this is why Quinton wanted his mother to keep the secret of his mate. This is why Chris and their father have a rocky relationship, because Chris is an open book about their life choices.

As of now, he's a slacker due to the grave mistakes he made in the past which have returned to haunt him and his immediate family. Over the years he's developed a couple of mental disorders which he hides well from the world. His son, Quinton, is the only one he sort of speaks to- though he doesn't actually speak of his pains.

...

Lionel Adham Michaels aka Scar