Shower Moment

H

Quinton put the shower on.
The shower contained all these extra facets which looked so cool. He explained to me that I could customise my shower experience which was exciting.

"Each room has an en-suite except the maid servant's quarters, so think of this bathroom as yours." He affirmed.

I stood behind him to watch how he went through the controls. I laid my hand on his hard toned back, feeling a fuzzy atmosphere wash over me. I felt comfortable to invade his personal space.

I stood more centred behind before wrapping my arms around him and laying my cheek on his back, hugging him from behind. I slowly rubbed up and down his torso, feeling his hard abs.

"You alright?" He tittered, questioning my actions.

"Mhm. You're just cozy as fuck." I sort of moaned in bliss, breathing in his rich musky scent. One of his hands held one of mine, stroking my fingers. I was told from a young child that I wasn't very tactile in comparison to the other kids. Obviously I didn't know what that meant at the time, but once I got to a good reading standard I used to grimace at the action described in books. Paris and CJ like physical contact so I always made an effort to hug them, but no one else.. Quinton becoming a new exception.

"Uhh... I need to shower." I took my fingers away from him before unhugging him so I could strip myself.

I felt bolder with him. I mean, I know he's not going to kill me and he's established that I can ask for literally anything ... so let's see.
I'm weirdly attracted to Quinny which is the same case for him, so there's a mutual understanding there.
It's easy to not hide from him.

I pick up my dirty clothes and put them in the wash-bin. I then make my way over to the mini waterfall to see my mate waste no more time to undress himself.

My bottom lip began to feel sore from me subconsciously biting it.
Cha!

I want him to one day rip off his clothes before treating me like a rag doll, but I need to be prepped before that happens to save any embarrassment. I haven't eaten yet for me to douche, but I'd still like to be prepared.

I was welcomed by the sage scented steam before the powerful rain of hot water showered over me. It felt soooo good... who knew I'd miss and appreciate a shower so much?

"I'm going to get towels." He put his hand on the glass wall, catching my attention. I just nodded in response not sure if he saw it or not through the steamed up glass.

I made sure to clean all my holes quickly and thoroughly before he stepped back into the bathroom.

I was bent over washing my calves before I hear an "oh." Followed by his smirking titter. I stood up quickly, embarrassed that my ass was on complete show. I didn't hear him re enter the bathroom.

He slowly stepped closer to me, me and my embarrassment shying away from him, avoidant of his gaze, causing me to step backwards. He stealthily approached me, causing a slight panic for some reason.

His eyes locked onto mine suddenly swirling into those weird colours he sometimes had. Was this the supernatural?

His cool hand gropes my manhood as his head lowers itself to take my lips in his own, shocking me in the process. I consumed a burst of pure indescribable energy as his tongue started performing magic tricks.
I couldn't even think straight before I was pulled into him, his slightly salty tongue explored my mouth making me feel weak in my stance.

He had me though. I didn't have to put effort into composure, I naturally felt reliant and supported by his powerful solid strength. I felt somewhat safe and quite comfortable with him taking me in.