Reunion

Q

"How's the journey?" I asked my sister.

"It's okay, just a little turbulent." She said in a 'hmm-ish' voice.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Your mate is like a child." She sighed.

Chris was a great peoples person, excluding kids that is. I remember being just a cub and wanting to play with Chris, but they often forced me to act like a 'big person' or else I couldn't be in their presence for a long period of time.

I chuckled as I reminisced on my memories.

"How is he coping?" I asked with slight concern.

"More like how am I coping?" They grunted. Chris was technically 'babysitting' my company whilst I was readying their new home. Chris is also jet lagged from having to travel to our parents house, to her mate's house,  her girlfriend's house, and to escort my mate and his sister to this location. Of course they were tired. Chris has roughly achieved up to 4000 miles in travel errands over the last 5 days.

"I want to throw a ritual to boost the energy levels amongst us." I felt enthusiastic about my plan. Throwing a mini party where we'd cleanse our bodies, talk beneath the stars and eat quality food would do everyone some justice.

"Are you out of your mind? Some people here are on the verge of a psychological breakdown, because you can't adequately communicate sudden changes. We all need immediate rest, Fin. I'll be fine as soon as I get some rest, but your mate is emotionally unregulated. He's going to want to fight me and I can't deal with tantrums right now. His sister, who I adore, she is suppressing her feelings, acting as if she is fine and 'normal'. That's not normal. She follows his every lead, but this must be very confusing and conflicting to her. You need to seriously claim your mate, because we don't want another outburst on our hands if and when the enemy is on our doorstep." Chris was frustrated. Chris never really got irritated, because they ideologically believed in liberty and tolerance, but it's been a long past couple of days.

"I will speak with him." I felt my hearting doubling it's beat.
"How is he behaving?" I was concerned.

"He is very skeptical and emotional. He is confused and you can feel his aura. It's dark, Fin'Leon. We're nearly there." Chris was stern, hanging up the call.

I felt a little anxious.
Does he hate me?
Is this the right place for them?
Will he reject our bond?

.

When I got the SP that they had arrived I felt butterflies. I honestly didn't know what to do. I wanted to respect Holland's space so he could try to feel at home here, but I knew I had to greet him first.

"Grant, my heart is in my throat." I whispered.

"Master, you don't want me to have you read the 6000 page scroll to remind you of yourself do you?" He said with stern compassion.

"Agh.. I just don't get why I suddenly feel emotional like this." I sighed.

"Because.. he is your mate. You haven't seen him in 3 days and now you will reunite with him. Let me leave you so you're not late." There was a smile on his tone.

"I know he doesn't want to see me." I huffed, immediately feeling saddened by the thought.

"You'll be surprised of how much you don't know. He will be expecting you, Master." Finalised Mr Grant.

"You're right. Enjoy the rest of your evening, Mr Grant." I hung up, shaking up my body in attempt to calm my feelings.

.