Chapter 47: Feeling Like A Reck

Q

"Ah." I released a sigh from my lips after sipping the sparkling water.

I averted my gaze towards Felix who already gave me his attention. His big doey eyes looked slightly dull.
"You didn't get any rest, did you?" I knew he didn't.
Silly pussy!

"Master, I had no time-"

"Is that an excuse?" I looked up at him.

"..Yes Master... I can feel things aren't right. I'm concerned for you, Master." He dropped his head and huffed. This was unusual demeanour.

"Fix up." I shook my head at his silliness.
Hmm that's something my lambino would say.

Ugh.. a part of me wished that I stayed home. I'm craving his presence.
This minute time apart was good, because the more I'm around him the more I'm going to want to claim him.
He rattled my mind in ways I couldn't fathom.

"May I speak with liberation, Master?" Felix sat up straight in his seat.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm surprised you have to ask." Then I gestured for him to proceed.

"I'm weary, Master. You appear to be transforming.." He remained eye contact with a look of strain.

"Is that so?" I was somewhat intrigued. Why is he being indirect?

"You are neglecting your own freedom, Master. You have isolated yourself and it concerns me." His face flustered red as he held out his hand.

"I am fine, Felix, honestly. You needn't worry, but I need you to rest. Would you like me to take you away?" I sipped my water with an amused smile as I held his hand in my grasp.

"Me and you, Master? Or will you be bring your mate?" He slumped his posture ever so slightly.

"Sit up." I commanded, releasing his hand.
I did not approve of his behaviour. How did he know my lamb was my mate?

He regimented himself and sat up straight, and withheld a frown that threatened to form on his face. Sensibly, he knew not to display it because that cause havoc.
He wouldn't dare be so foolish to jeopardise his life.
We need to talk..

I rebelled against my taught upbringing and acted within my nature by portraying bad table manners. I leaned on the table to near him. "Does my time with Holland effect you?"

His dark orbs glistened a little. His face was stoic and still. The words that flowed from his lips were lightly coated in fright. Pussycat..

He brought the steaming cup of tea to his lips. "Master, your time with him is affecting you, so of course it's affecting me. You've completely shut me out and you've been absent.. with good reason, but I can't rest, because I'm constantly on the ball. I can smell a fishiness in the air, Master." He coded in low meow-like whisper before sipping his tea.

Hmm?

"In regards to who and what?" I raised a speculative brow.

"In regards to how things are turning sideways. Our shares have dropped 30% and we've been highlighted by corporations of the past." His lips formed a tight line, taking the colour out of them.

I mean yeah he's not wrong. This isn't good. I discreetly blinked to express how I want him to behave, in a direct manner. He gave a slight nod and continued to sip his tea.

"Anyways, we'll finish up and return to the office." I pondered as I looked at my half empty half full glass.
I want to fucking smash the glass and coat my hands in blood!!
~