Oh, So This Is Where We're At?

H

I was staring at his sharp jade irises which had a deep golden glow. He was looking straight through me, making me feel like a hologram.

As he blinked my breath hitched.
"Ouh.." I shivered in pure bliss.
He slowly slipped himself deep inside of me, making me tingle and sink into and onto him.

He bit his rosy lips, showing me how sharp his teeth were. Surprisingly I wasn't scared, instead I felt excited, nervous but thrilled. My hands were tied above my head attached to the headboard.

He slowly moved in and out of me, making me shiver within my core.
"Fuh-fuckk.." My eyes rolled as I trusted him to take me.

He's taken me.
He has guided me out the darkness and put me into an oblivion.
He has treated me as if I am his precious possession.
He pushes me to indulge in sublime pleasures.

"You're all mine." His voice was deep, truly deep, tickling my soul. It was alien, but again I was surprisingly comforted by these words he's said to me countless of times. The tone of his voice alone was like an addicting drug.

I wanted more and more of him.

"If I am yours, Mr Michaels, give me more of you." I attempted to lean forward so my lips could reach his.

I wanted him to bite me, destroy me-

.

"Holland..."

I began to see a white light as the dream faded away.

"Holly! WAKE UP!" Shouted a familiar voice.

"What the fuck?!" I groaned, rubbing my eyes open and feeling my lips crack in the process.

"Wake up, broski!" My sisters' voice rang throughout my ears.

"Why are you screaming in my ears?" I grumbled, covering my ears.

"You've been asleep for 3 days! Plus we've arrived at our new home."

"What?" I forced my eyes open and sat up.

A rush of dizziness hit my head, making it hard to focus on my surroundings. Everything was a harsh blur, making me feel a little sick.

"Here, drink this whilst I explain." She handed me a bottle of water.

My mouth was dry and my throat was parched. I gulped down this water like I was a baby sucking their mum's tit.

"So basically Quinton has brought us a home due to his fondness of us. He says if I want to pursue with all my hobbies and interests I need to be in the right environment. He also admitted that you mean a great deal to him and for you to flourish you- well 'we', need space. Plus he told me a secret." Her eagerness made me pinch myself to make sure that this wasn't a dream.

"What secret?" I clapped my lips, looking around to see we were in a small luxurious room coloured in light neutral-earthy tones. I looked out the window to see outstanding scenery. A lake, fielded hills, mountains and plenty of green.

What the ...

"We have to keep ourselves on a down-low, because we are joining forces with Quinton and people like him. We will have protection and abundance and freedom!" She said senselessly, with naive-hope in her eyes.

"Paris. We need to get the fuck out of here." I flung the covers off myself.

"Why?"

"We don't know him." I got out of the single bed, feeling wobbly.