The Sadist's Pleasures

Q

"Can I enlighten you on what's so funny?" I rolled up my sleeves.

The sweaty-scummy-fuck looked at me with a smirk on his face. I shall make him wish he never made eye contact with me.

"So you go by your most common alias, Samuel Grey. And you have fooled your contractor 'Scar' to believe you work for private foreign agencies, but I know your truth." I reached for my pliers. The man looked at me blankly as if he didn't know what I was talking about.
"Pirate... Alien." I got up from my seat.

I wanted to tear him apart as his presence started to irritate me. But I was grand, not a thoughtless savage. I enjoyed smothering myself in the pain of my enemies.
I grabbed his limp broken hands, that were probably burning and numb. This soldier is used to pain, he's was trained by torture. More fun for me.
I was mildly excited to extract as much pain from him before his body gives up. Unfortunately for him, his mouth was cleaned so he couldn't take his own life.

I used the pliers to rip off each of his finger nails. He let out a gurgling muffled scream, bringing pleasure to my senses.

"So.. what's so funny is your mother, your sister, your sons and your grandmother under the Kristinov name are now held in my custody. Would you like me to show you?" I asked directly.

"Bluff." He grumbled, before starting to do breathing techniques.

I was going to savour his head to make sure I properly captured his last words. I was then going to deliver his head on a plate to his 'fearful' Master, a demon who believes he has more power than me. A man who detests me and whom I love undeniably. After all, Lionel taught me as his prodige.

I was tempted on slowly suffering this clone body. He was a soulless creature who was living enslaved machine. I liked the idea of making breathing more difficult for him, but I had originally wanted to savour his head. I am a patient man and I want to endings myself in his slow and painful death.

Grr...

"You are going to tell me the code for the 0011010-archive. This is not a request it's a command." I grabbed the remote to switch on the 6-split screen.

This toy of a man was going to watch all his operations fall before his eyes. He is going to see the devil himself and cry for mercy with the 1.9% of soul he has left.

Let the games begin.