New Home

C1

He's done it...
He's finally claimed his mate.
The whole pride would've felt a vast subtle shiver to notify them of this important ceremony.
This calls for celebration
... and chaos.

C2

But why?
Holland hasn't even settled in yet, and he's the most vulnerable right now. Only an hour ago he was feeling hateful towards Quinton and I, which is understandable. His life has taken a drastic turn and for him everything is confusing enough.
The boy still needs to discover himself, what we are, and how we will now operate as a family.

C1

"They've done it!" I felt tears well up in my eyes.

"Huh?" Frowned Paris who was confused.

I've just introduced the ladies to the head servant, Faerie, and to her sisters. Honestly I almost felt awkward by the interaction. Faerie, Wredj and Silvu are almost like family. We grew up together and shared many moments. Between the five of us I was the eldest then Fae, Quinton and then the twins.

Fae was my first everything, though her feelings operate differently to mine. We shared a connection but it wasn't the 'mate bond', therefore we weren't able to go further. But once upon a time there was a shared love we had. I haven't seen her in about a decade, so it was a bit of a surprise to see her and the cubs who are now grown lionesses!

My Princess, Punja, was extremely quiet, I could feel her caution.

"Raeya Crystalline, I look forward to sparring with you. Waeya Fae has enlightened Silver and I with stories in the past, of the past." Wredj laid her hand on my shoulder. I could feel her excitement, it was sweet.

"Stai zitto." Muttered Fae under her breath, telling her younger sister to shut up.

It made me smile. The interaction made me reminisce on our childhood. Red was always bold and fiery, similiar to Paris actually.
Though Red no longer looks like her cubby self her temperament hasn't changed.

"Oo it's so beautiful in here." Wowed Paris as we walked through the library/assembly room.

"Yeah it is." I agreed.
"My Princess." I reached out my hand to grab Punja's. She felt very tense and sort of reluctant for some reason, but she accepted my hand floppily.
She turned her head to look at me with those big dark doe eyes. The look in her eyes were slightly distant, catching my attention.
"Would you like a drink?" I asked softly, rubbing her small hand.

"Yes please, Princess." She said in an overly enthused high pitched voice, ridiculing me.

What's crawled up inside of her?

"Red. Silver. Go set up the equipment in the training area." Authoritatively commanded Fae. Her tone was firm with a strong resonance. Her voice held such maturity it slight intrigued me for some reason.

I had previously lost contact with Fae and the twins, but they're not the only ones. I had distanced myself from my entire family and pride. Only recently I had got back in touch with my Mummar. Quinton was my best friend and my beloved younger brother, so I always kept in touch with him. He kept me updated with family life and reassured me that everyone was safe.

"Raeya Crystalliney, how can I be of service to you and your current company?" Formally asked Fae, standing upright with her hands mechanically placed on her abdomen. I couldn't help but squint at her actions. What is she doing? Is she messing with me?

"Must you speak to me as if it were my Papar?" I frowned ever so slightly.

"I meant not to offend you, Raeya-"