Chapter 51: My Inflicted Pain

H

I was sitting on a couch in the lobby downstairs where that dick looking painting was. I was replying to my emails which reminded me I had an event with that university lecturer guy.

Imma need transport. Do I want to be catching buses all day, or shall I order a taxi that will be expensive?

I closed my laptop and made my way upstairs.

"Yo, where's Quinton?" I asked Paris who was on the phone.

"Ion know." She was about to walk past me but I stopped her.
"Ugh! I saw him go towards his office. Now excuse me." She budged past me with a bitchy attitude.

*Holland kisses his teeth*

Off I go to disturb the man. He said earlier that he did not want to be disturbed if he was in his office. Oh well, I needed the name of this address so I could order a taxi. The event is tomorrow!

*Holland knocks on Quinton's office door 3x*

I stood for a longing 30 seconds to just be embraced by silence. Was he elsewhere? I knocked again, but the door swung open before I could beat my 6th knock.

A sudden wave of scented jasmine and roses gushed into the air, tingling my nostrils. It was a scent I couldn't grow tired of.. him.

I looked up at him to see his blank expression. I smiled at him, because I felt happy to him. All day I've just minded my own business to get on with things I had to. He was doing the same, as well as cleaning since Mr Grant wasn't here. Paris and I offered to help, but he was adamant about us leaving him to it.

"You're the only person I'm not able to punish for interrupting me." His voice was low and gravely. I gulped at his seriousness.

I took a step closer to him. This feels familiar.
"Sorry for interrupting you, sir, but can I have your address?" I took another step, looking into his vibrant green orbs.

His brows raised in slight confusion. Being so close to him was silly of me, because I instantly became distracted and started to have wild thoughts. I took a couple of steps back so I could remain sensible.

He let out a small chuckle in response to my actions, causing me to frown. I couldn't help myself around him. It was as if I had lost all sense!

"Why do you need my address?" He asked looking down at his fingernails.

"I need to order a taxi for tomorrow. I have to be at a work related event." I opened up my laptop to save whatever information I was dealing with.

"A work event?" He thought to himself.
"I can take you." He said adamantly.

I looked up at him and laughed. Lol he's not serious.
"If you don't want me to have your address can you drop me to the nearest bus stop? According to maps the nearest bus stop is 15 miles away."

"Wouldn't it be easier if I were to take you?" He crossed his arms and leaned against the frame of the door.

"I don't want you to take me. I don't need you going out your way to try and do everything for me." I looked down at my socks. I needed some space away from him.

"I'm here to help." He reached over to grab the crook/back of my neck, his pinkie rubbing the back of my left shoulder.
*H briefly leans his head down to roll his eyes*
"Even if you don't want me taking you, I can see to it that you're chaperoned." He neared me, my eyes zoned onto his handsome face, which was only inches away from mine.
He said in quieter voice; a soothing voice, "That way you don't have to wait on taxi or buses." His nose was a micro-millimetre away from my cheek, touching a hair on my nose, if that is even a thing(?).

His soft tender lips greeted my warm cheeks with a kiss. Good job I'm dark skin otherwise my blushing would be as visible as his, but more frequent.
The gentle-heavy pressure of his grip on my neck made me feel weak at the core. I think he could tell by how my body reacted in the moment, because his lips formed a smiling motion.

He gripped my waist with his other hand, making my bad b open his eyes. I moved towards him, my front collided with his. I turned my head to his lips could touch mine.
Ugh! This happens every time! Why can't I see him for once and just be normal?

His lips pecked a trail of tiny sensual kisses along my jaw that ran down to my neck. Ugh it tickles, but it felt soo good!
His overall grip tightened on me, pulling me in.
I was getting sucked in by him in more ways than one.

Oh no, my dick is betraying me as well, hardening by the second.

I was enjoying each bit of pleasure until I heard a noise. Fuck!

I instantly pushed him away from me, using all the force I had in me. Quinton stumbled backwards with frightened expression.
I felt bad...

I immediately looked behind me, left and right to see if anyone was there. There was no one, but voices were approaching. I turned back around to shamefully look at Quinton who was standing in disbelief. His facial expression pained me.

"I'm sorry!" I frowned at myself.

His lips were agape whilst he just stared down at me. His arms were crossed as he subtly shook his head. I saw a flashed look of sadness.
It was as if I felt his pain..

"Hey boys!" Chirped Chris.

Sympathetically, I stayed staring at Quinton whilst he cut his glare -at me- to look in the direction of the voice. I watched as he fixed a perfect smile to greet his sister. Scary..

"Ahem." He coughed. "What are you up to?" He asked, uncrossing his arms and walking past me- careful not to touch me.

"Paris and I was going to play a board game." Stated Chris.

I turned around to see her and Paris link arms, like she does with all her other friends.

"I've improved my strategy for Red Block. You wanna come join?" Paris looked between me and Quinton with a smile.

I quickly flickered my gaze onto a perfect standing Quinton, but I could feel the coldness from him. Maybe I didn't have to react like that, but it was out of pure panic..
I hate how easy it is for me to loose my mind around Quinton. One minute we're saying our hellos and the next our lips are touching each other's skin, or we're digesting each other's fluid- whether that's spit or cum.

"What's Red Block?" I asked, holding my hands together.

"It's a defence/attack game using cards and dominos." Stated Paris. "Chris you can explain it better."

"I am going to let you lot proceed since I have work to do, so enjoy. Take it easy on Holland, Chris." He nodded with smile at Chris.

Chris looked at me with an unexplainable expression, but I didn't overthink it as soon as I heard their nonchalant voice speak.

"It's a 2+ player game which has rounds of 'mini' games. So basically.." Chris linked arms with me, taking me away from Quinton to guide me towards the gaming room downstairs. I looked back to see Quinton move a strand of hair from his face before heading back into his office. Owe I have work to do too!

__
A/N:
😗