Act 4 - Scene 1: Morning

H

*Phone rings*

Gosh I was knackered. I squinted my eyes as I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. It read 6:05AM. Ugh! It was Michaels.

"Hello?" I groaned.

"Morning." His deeper and more sexier morning voice greeted me.

"Is everything okay Quinton?" I yawned.

"Yes, are you okay? You called me less than an hour ago sending me a very troubled voicemail. What's going on Holland b-" He sounded genuinely concerned.
Pff.. it's sweet to be fair.

"Oh yeah! Sorry for disturbing you I just had a bit of a hectic night." I laughed nervously, sitting up in the bed, rubbing the sleep out my eyes.
"I left my bag in your car and wondered when I could come and get it." I held back the yawn that was trying to escape me.

"During early hours in the morning?" The sternness in his judgemental tone made me feel a little embarrassed.

"Sorry. It was an emergency. I have my personal belongings in that bag." I rubbed my naked shoulder with my free hand.

"I see. Text me your location and I'll see you soon." He hung up abruptly.

What?!

I stretched out my upper body and placed my phone on the bedside table.
I didn't want him to know where I was residing, he doesn't need to know of my situation.

I got out of the bed to go check on my sister. Her swelling wasn't so bad now and she looked more normal. I was so stressed throughout the night that I focused solely on attending to Paris' bruises. I got a cup and filled it with ice, dabbing the cubes, covered in a rag, all over her skin. I did it for hours whilst lost in thought with my messed up head. I was struggling to process and digest the line of recent events.

After seeing that Paris was fine I sent Quinton the address of the hotel and then went lay down for 10 minutes.

.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!*

My eyes stung from suddenly forcing them open, my heart's beat rocketed in an uneven syncopated rhythm. However my brain was still asleep, so without a thought I got up to open the room's door.

"Can you come back later for room service? We're still asleep." I smiled lazily.

I caught a whiff of that unusual, pant dropping cologne. Fuck!

My eyes shot wide open as I nervously gulped. I felt apprehensive to share eye contact. The fine hairs on my very exposed body pricked, causing goosebumps. I felt a chemical tension that forced me to look up at the angelic giant of a man.
I was standing there in plain sight half naked in front of QUINTON FUCKING MICHAELS!

Do I hide behind the door? Eeek he was already staring; analysing my whole body.
I wanted to shoot myself.

"Uh.." I was shocked for words.

"Do I need to put something in that mouth of yours to fill it up, or are you going to pick your jaw up? He smiled smugly at me.

*Butterflies*
NOT NOW!!! Especially not now.

"I wasn't expecting you." I almost squealed due to my intense confusion.

I felt so ashamed. One, because I probably have sleep in my eyes or drool on my face. Two, because my inner core shouldn't feel affected by his devilish statement.

"Clearly." He shook his head chuckling. "But I did say send your-"

"-Address, I know. But I didn't expect you to come so early in the morning. Excuse me for a second." I quickly shut the door and ran to the bathroom. I felt my member start to twitch uncontrollably in response to his sharp penetrating gaze. Therefore, I had to position my dick safely in my boxers. Then I grabbed a dressing gown.