A1S5: Interruption

Act 1 - Scene 5:
Q

I was 10 minutes in, watching my Baby's livestream

I was 10 minutes in, watching my Baby's livestream. He was playing with his hardened chocolate fellow somewhat aggressively, desperate for a release.

My eyes were glued to the screen as I was fascinated with how he played with himself, simply. This stream wasn't extravagant like his others, it was a plain masturbation video, in comparison, whereby he decided not to speak. He wore white nail varnish and a glowing white bunny mask which had many thirsty viewers confused.

He reveals too much for these vermin. Though this is a private stream, this exposure was amplifying my jealousy.

He played with his testicles and gently teased the tip of his glistening manhood. He moaned religiously before finally talking dirty to me.

"Does daddy want to see me make a mess of myself before wishing to punish me?" He whined as he sped up faster and tilted his head, panting heavily.

I grabbed my manhood as my cock was twitching within my trousers. Fuck, I just wanted to rip off his mask and-

* Quinton's home office door swung open*

"What the fuck Pa?!" I raged as I slammed the screen of my laptop shut with the hand I had squeeze my junk.

The grey haired fox let out a bellowing laugh. He shook his head with a smile to his eyes.

"She sounds sexy, son." The old man walked over to me and sat on the opposing seat.
"No need to be embarrassed, we've all watched some naughties during office hours at some point." He winked.

I was irate, but at least he didn't suspect the little fag I was watching was a 'he'.

"You're here unannounced, why?!" I frowned as I felt the fumes of embarrassment and rage fuse together, making my ears heat up in the process.

"My beloved son, your cheeks may be red due to my intrusion, but do not loose your temper like a bitch on her menstrual." His laugh died down as he began to get serious with me.

He was now the tight lipped man I knew ever so well but began to talk about bullshit.

.

"So you've disturbed me to speak on irrelevant matters and express your gambling addiction?! Your game night at Casino De Gemme Sombre lost you lots of money and you expect me to help?" I huffed.

"Well.. ye-no. Well yes, I need a favour. Cover me will you, because if your mother finds out... I'm sure she'd leave me for good!" He coughed abruptly. "Also would you like to venture with me on my next visit? We're going next week." He looked hopeful.

"I am too occupied to be taking trips back and fourth to France." I checked my watch and it was only one hour past midday.

Evening, come already.

"I would push my cock into my arse before believing such thing. 'I'm too occupied' your mother's grandpa's bollocks! You manage a low profiting business and run around like a champagne Charlie. You used to tell your mother that I don't spend enough quality time with you, yet you don't appreciate my efforts! Ungrateful son of-"

"Father!"

"Yes son?"

"I believe you've mistaken me for Chris." I squeezed the bridge of my nose. He was giving me a headache with his nonstop jibber jabber yap. When can I put him in a facility?

"Oh yes, you're right!" He chuckled.

"Whatever drugs you people take nowadays I swear it's transforming you into a cartoon character. Your mind is lost and I can't recall the last time you were sane." I shook my head compassionately.

"I took opium and Snarex before I left the jet. Don't you dare fucking tell your mother." He pointed at me with a shaky finger, not taking any notice of what I had said.

"If you leave my humble abode then I won't be a tattletale." I teased, smiling tiredly. I wanted him to leave.

This man was good for corporate matters only. When he's all coked up and has time to spare he was an unwanted pain in my fucking ass!

"Fine fine fine!" He put his hands up in surrender.
"I'll leave you to your porn, you horny fuck!" He got up slowly with a lopsided smile on his ageing face.

The man murdered my desire to watch my Baby cum over the screen.

I pressed a little buzzer on my desk as I awaited for my butler.

"Good afternoon, Lord Michaels and Sire Michaels." Mr Grant bowed.

"Escort my father to his vehicle and tell the chauffeur to tell his butler to escort him directly to his private room, oh and to avoid my mother." I ordered.

"Yes sire." The short man nodded.

"Without my mother's detection." I added.

"Alright Sire, I shall." Mr Grant grabbed hold of my father to help him move at a quicker pace.

Fucking addict! I mused, shaking my head.

__
A/N:
Oops🫢 Seems that Quinton's Dad caught him doing the naughty🤣.. could never be me!
Have you ever been caught doing something sexual by people you don't want knowing?
For me, my marj found a porn DVD in my room 🫣🫠