In The Car Moment

H

"Look at me." His calm voice guided my eyes to look into his. His sharp green orbs glistened at me as if they were slightly amused by my frustrations.

"Ugh! I want to-.." I felt so angry. I felt like I could literally kill a man. But what distracted my thoughts were his hands on my neck and face.

"Breathe with me, Holland." He took in a deep breath.
"First we'll take a deep breath and slowly exhale for five seconds..." He demonstrated.

I mimicked his breathing, zoning onto his features. I felt a tingling sensation wave throughout my body. I cupped Quinton's head and impulsively pulled him closer to me. He moved his hands so they were securing my sides before pulling me to sit on top of him.
I wanted to squeeze him tight, slap him silly and kiss him at the same time.

"You're jealous." Snickered this blond handsome dickhead.

"N-no I'm not!" I denied, feeling a sudden guilt.

"You're blushing and tensing up." He looked me up and down.

"That means nothing."

"Admit it, the more you try to deny me the more intense your desire becomes. I haven't yet experienced your physical aggression until now, which might I add was untimely and uncalled for. You do realise you tried to attack one of my closest staff members and friend. Things could've gone tits up if you wasn't lucky." He said seriously which felt intimidating, whilst rubbing my thighs.

"Why is he here anyways?" I huffed, looking out the tinted windows to see my sister in conversation with Chris and the PA.

"Because I wanted him to be apart of our venture." He said plainly, causing me to feel a pan of bitterness.

"I thought this was a family trip, not for work?" My voice was gruff, I was pissed. He guided my chin with his finger to look at him.

"It's not a work trip for you. Felix is a close friend and an employee of mine, he is subjected to me for if and when I want or need him. You mustn't be jealous, Holland baby." He reached up, pulling my head closer to his.

"Last night you forcefully made it clear that 'I'm yours'. If that's the case, Mr Michaels, then you're mine!" I licked my lips. His lips were a few inches away mine, agape all ready to take me in.

Quinton turned my head slightly before showering my neck with kisses. I sunk onto his lap and held him closer to me. I wanted him to be more forceful. I wanted him to grab me, squeeze me... bite me even.

"You are mine. Unfortunately, the burden you carry is that I'm also yours." He pecked my neck.
"This neck of yours." He roughly grabbed hold of my neck, making me tingle everywhere.
"This neck of yours will soon be my signature for the taking." He continued with more kissing, which started to tickle slightly.

I moved so my lips could meet his. I was hovering, depriving myself from attacking his rosey lips. He moves in, but I tease and move away.

"Is Felix your 'mate'?" I frowned at the thought of this man loving up on him for being so obedient. I know Quinton likes a good boy and Felix seems to be Mr Angelic-perfect. I loathed at the thought.

"Holland, Felix is my submissive servant not my mate. Please conduct yourself for the time being, because it's cold out and our siblings have respected our privacy long enough." After he stated this fact I started to feel as though I was coming to my senses. I got off his lap and sat on a seat opposite him.
"Your heightened emotions are normal since we're in a bonding cycle. The longer we put off being together in the ways that our body craves, the worst our outbursts will be. I am doing my best to control myself, because I understand you have a lot of learning and processing to do. I need you to be strong Holland and try to keep your intensified emotions calm and at bay. You don't want Paris seeing you like this, so pull yourself together until we get back to the house." He put his hands on my thighs.

I took a deep breath, nodding before exhaling for five seconds, just like he demonstrated moments ago.
"I will sit where Chris was sitting, next to Paris and Chris can sit in between you and your 'submissive servant'." I said firmly before scooting off his lap.

"As you wish." He sniggered before calling everyone from outside the car to return.

I want to get railed by this blond hunk of a man and it's his fault for triggering this feeling within me!

"You all good now?" I heard Paris' lively voice enter the space which lead the bad thoughts astray.

"Mhm." I plastered a smile on my face, reminding myself that I had to only wait until we had gotten back to Quinton's abode.