Chapter 43 Part 3: Cream Me

__
A/N:
Random, but I'm listening to this song ^^ and it's so 🥵🥵Am I the only one that thinks it's musically pretty?
__

H

I left a trail of kisses on his chest, his neck and his face. He just stood there in his manly glory, letting me roam his body.
This felt unreal..

As unreal as seeing him get down on his knees and look up at me?
~His eyes were filled with a liberating desire as he wrapped his soft pink lips around the tip of my dick.. ffuuck! Now that suction he had was UNREAL!~

I circled him a couple of times to observe his beauty just like he said I 'could'.

~I felt a sense of power in the shower as I tightly held up his hair. I felt my shaft grow in his mouth as his wet and wild tongue circled itself around me.. I couldn't hold in my whispered moans for much longer as he wrapped a hand around me and rotated it in a circular motion.. fuckk it made my knees buckle!~

With curiosity my finger trailed over the faint scars he had, but I stopped in my movements once I faced his back. His back had many more scars which I wasn't expecting to see.

"Why do you have so many scars?" I asked smoothly as I carefully rubbed his back.

"Because... I'm aggressive." The sense of charge  he had in his voice made my 'bussy' twitch.

He was aggressive alright!
~His head bobbed primitively with unrestraint.. I closed my eyes to try and contain myself, but Quinton took me out of his skilled mouth and kissed my thigh to grab my attention.

'Look at me.' He growled, making my dick twitch and strain for more!

I looked at him to see that his drool was the only thing physically connecting us.
I wanted to ram my dick savagely back into his pink-lipped mouth!
He kissed my tip and started to massage my balls all while looking into my eyes... and ouhhh fuckk it felt good!

'I uh..-Can you uh.. put it back in?" I asked desperately as I looked away with shame.

'Can you look at me?' He retaliated with a sharp sternness.
I looked at him with wide eyes and he smiled.
'Good boy, baby.. good boy.' He praised before hungrily taking me back into his mouth.

'Awhh fuckk!! Fucking hell Michaels!' I stared into his hypnotic eyes as I forced myself deeper into him. I pulled on his damp golden strands to motivate the rhythm he had... Never in a million years would I have foreseen this!~
.
I responded with an 'Oh.' Because yes, Mr Michaels, you are aggressive!

"You know I've never touched a person so much in my life.. I just can't keep my hands off you." I admitted, licking my lips before standing in front of him and dropping to my knees.
"I would say 'hold my hair up' but my hair ain't like yours." I joked.
"But please don't touch the fro." I focused my attention on his even-toned semi-hard banana. His blond pubes fascinated me, because they suited him. Everything suited him!

When I've watched porn in the past I wasn't a fan of hairy men, but that's because I wasn't particularly hairy myself as I preferred to be shaven. I think with porn I was looking for relatability which stemmed from trauma.
When I was 15 I was raped by a fat fart and all I remembered from his appearance was that he was old, fat and hairy. To think back on the memory made me sick!