Chapter Two

You look so happy when I'm not with you.

One Week Before The Woodsboro Murders

"You could at least try to look happy y/n" Tatum states watching your head rise in shock at her presence, "shit you scared me" you laughed hitting her shoulder as Stu appeared behind the blonde, "well if it isn't y/n, I was just thinking about you c'mere" Stu cooed pulling your wrist into the dance floor as Tatum left to the drink counter. The lights were dimed to a dark purple, there was glitter splattered all over the floor of where the drunk teenagers were dancing. "So, you came" referring to the party you were now at, "yeah and I regret it, I like no one here" you roll your eyes as Stu looks at you placing a hand on his chest giving you a hurt expression "ouch!" he pouted as you laughed "I didn't mean you jerk, also have you seen Casey? I was planning to just hang with her for the night" you ask as he shrugged you shoulders "come on just dance with me for a second" he begged starring in the direction behind you, "what are you looking at?" you asked as you began to dance to the music. Stu didn't answer you instead he placed a hand on your hip causing you to raise your eyebrows "Stu what are you doing exactly?" you questioned as he looked down you "nothing, um sorry I just- I was trying to make Tatum pissed" he replied as you looked over to the direction he was starring at, "Tatum's not even there, Stu are you alright?" you continued to ask only to receive Stu beginning to walk away in slight anger "go have fun with Casey" he hissed as you stumbled back confused, "that was awkward" you whispered to yourself before walk into the crowd of drunk sweaty teens. Pushing through the crowd you noticed the blonde bob, "Casey!" you squealed jumping into her arms as she caught you hugging your waist, "y/n, where've you been I looked everywhere?" she muttered as you laughed "honestly, I don't even know. The weirdest things just happened to me though" you announced as Casey gave you a confused expression, "what happened?".

Billy stood leaning against the door frame, starring you down. He watched your body sway dancing beside Stu, he could see Stu place a hand on your hip as he starred right back at him. Billy began to clench his jaw watching Stu be so oblivious and so obvious. Watching Stu push you off his body he watched him dart towards him. "Stu" Billy mumbled as Stu gave him a smile "Billy" he replied placing a hand onto his shoulder, "what the hell do you think your doing dibshit" he angrily spat out at Stu, "It was in the moment ok?" he replied as Billy grabbed onto his wrist "did you forget our plan?" Bill questioned as Stu starred at his cold eyes "what's gotten you so scared Billy? Jealous?" he whispered into his ear as Billy quickly pushed him back into the wall "it takes a very special kind of idiot to pull off what you just did." Billy replied as Stu laughed "thanks buddy" he cooed with a sarcastic smile on his lips.

"You see this is exactly why I dumped his ass, he's such a doosh right" Casey stated as you laughed, "Casey he's still my friend" you replied as she rolled her eyes at you, "wanna ditch this stupid party?" Casey asked as you nodded "lets fucking dip" you cooed excitedly as the guy beside you glared at you and then down to your black velvet dress "a girl like you shouldn't use such harsh language" he mocked as you looked around noticing the attention was now on you, "get fucked" you reply pouring the wine out of your red plastic cup onto his button up top causing Casey to gasp. "Oh you slut, yeah that's right. I called y/n y/l/n a slut, why you may ask, well let me tell you something about y/n she's just like her mommy, a druggy as whore" he states as you watch Caseys mouth drop, "oh shut up Tom we all know you cant keep your dick hard unless you looking at a gay playboy magazine" Casey replied as Billy pushed through the crowd along side Sidney and Stu. The crowd went silent for a moment as Tom glared down at you practically death starring you "wont be long until we find you in a ditch somewhere too" those were to words that escaped his lips causing Billy to pounce onto him throwing multiple punches into his face. Your eyebrows raised as you nodded proud of your friend "FUCK HIM UP BILLLLLLY" you heard Stu scream besides you jumping up and down like a child. No idea what to do you stood watching Billy beat up some dooshbag from your English class, "thanks billy but I think you've already broken his face in six different places" you yell pulling billy of the boy as people on the other side pulled out the bloody body, "yo man what the fuck" Tom spat blood dripping out his mouth and nose "I think you broke my tooth" he cried out as billy ran a hand through his hair before looking down to his head knuckles covered in blood. "damn big boy, that was rough".