epilogue

It ends with you.

Days flew passed like wind, being stuck in a hospital bed with cords attached to your body wasn't the most amusing thing but Stu and Billy had stuck it out each staying there for a night swapping each day

Days flew passed like wind, being stuck in a hospital bed with cords attached to your body wasn't the most amusing thing but Stu and Billy had stuck it out each staying there for a night swapping each day. Looking up from the magazine in your hands you gaze up to the door, "how'd you sleep?" Stu questions walking over placing the plastic cup on the table besides you, quickly pecking your lips he sat down of the couch, "pills knock me out pretty fast so it was easy" you state taking a sip of the water as he smiles lightly at you, "well i'm going to go see Billy on the first floor so your going to be alone up here for awhile is that alright?" Stu questioned while you laid back into the pillow sighing "no body's up here at all?" You whispered as he walked towards the door, "you'll be fine y/n, you're wheelchairs beside you if you need it, I'll be back in ten minutes darling" he smiled walking out the door as you scoffed rubbing with head with your only available hand, "im so dead" you whispered to yourself before looking up hearing the ding, the elevator someone must've come up thank God you weren't alone. Turning you heard the landline besides you buzz, reaching over your grunted slightly as the sharp pain in your lower gut "hello?" You questioned expecting to hear your aunt's voice, "welcome to the finale" your eyes widened as the tears began to roll down your cheek, unable to speak you clenched your jaw biting down onto your tongue "now let's play a game, horror movie trivia, get one wrong Sidney dies get it right and she just might live to see another day" deeply swallowing you sucked in your cheeks "please don't hurt her" you cried out attempting to remove the cords attached to your body. Practically screaming you peel yourself out of the bed falling onto the wheel chair, the pain ached throughout your body and your groaned the tears flooded out of you, "question one, who was the killer in Friday the 13th'' breathing in sharply you looked down to your body attempting to position it properly on the wheel chair, "Jason's mother" you screamed out as the caller laughed "well done" the voice rolled down your spine while you placed your bandaged hand onto the wheel on the chair phone in lap, "smart girl, trying to run? You won't get far bitch" The voice hissed through the phone while you looked down to it in shock, "how did you know" you whispered quickly peeking out the door as the line stayed silent, "it ends with you" hanging up you quickly attempting to dial 911, before hitting ring you glance over to the scratching sound against the wall. Shaking you scrunched up your nose choking on each breath, letting out a sharp groan you bite you tongue trying to stay silent while attempting to roll the wheelchair out of the small room.

Looking around you bite your tongue once more swallowing back the pain throughout your body, tears streaming down your cheeks you pushed your way down hall in undenying fear. "Question two, who really killed Casey Becker? Neil Prescott, Billy Loomis or was it Stu Macher?" Stopping you slowly turned around seeing the masked figure, taking in a large breath you felt yourself be thrown to the ground, grunting in pain you turned onto your back looking up at the masked figure, "no more games, no more mask" you whispered staring up at the figure as the leather gloves lifted up the masked silently.

Your eyes widened, shock for filling you as you starred at them "what's your favourite scary movie?" Biting onto your bottom lip you licked the bottom of your teeth staring at the brunette in utter horror, "Sidney... why- why would you do this" you stuttered out unable to comprehend what was happening, "jesus christ look at your face, you were so convinced I'd be a guy weren't you? Sexist much" she laughed standing over you, "why" you mumbled as she laughed throwing the mask to the floor, "oh come on, I know all about that night. In fact I saw what happened, my dad didn't kill our friends Billy Loomis and Stu Macher did and framed my fucking father" she screamed into your face while you dropped your mouth in shock "and when you left with them I was so pissed and angry that you left with the people who killed the one person I actually loved" you glanced down to the floor and then back up noticing the movement behind the girl, "since they took the thing I love im going to take theirs. You know what, I don't even feel bad, I never will feel bad because they deserve this, they deserve to be stuck in a prison cell for ever and Tatum deserves to be here with me right now." Her saddened eyes genuinely made you feel pity for her, "you know this is going to make a killer sequel movie, Gale will feed off of this shit. I got it all down I mean, killers check, three victims check, a stunning plot check and a final girl check" staring at Billy and Stu you sat unable to move Billy raised a gun towards Sidney, you gulped realising what was about to happen "you know your forgetting just one thing" you state as Sidney rolled her eyes looking back at you, "and that is?" She questioned as you nodded to the both behind her, "dont fuck with the originals.

....

"I just want to thank everyone for being here on behalf of my friends. I want to say that I am so sorry to all of the families that have lost somebody or friends who have lost somebody due to these terrible attacks. Today we gather to say our Goodbye to all of the people who have lost their lives and celebrate the life that they once had. Now we shall light our candles and say goodbye" You state into the microphone staring at the large crowd as Billy and Stu stood besides you alongside Gale and Dewey, "Knowing that we survived the tragedy is something I don't think I'll ever be able to comprehend, I can't imagine the pain and the hurt that my friends went through during theses brutal attacks and even though there souls are passed on we will never forget them. In fact my friends deserve to be up here right now with me and not in the place of just big black empty nothing so this is for them".

𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐎𝐫𝐭𝐡
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫 𝐇𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐲
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐧 𝐑𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐤 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐬
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭.

𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐎𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫 𝐇𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐧 𝐑𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧�...

꧁꧂

"𝖨𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽
𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇
𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌
𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌"

𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝗋𝗎𝗀

𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁.

𝒯𝒽ℯ ℯ𝓃𝒹