Chapter twentytwo

I dont ask for much

Just a real goodbye

Bag in arms you stumbled out of the building looking out at the grass that surrounded you, vans and reporters swarming the area you look around confused "its all happening again" Sidney places a hand onto your shoulder as you stumble back in shock giving her a glance. Your heart drops into your stomach realising the words that had come out her mouth "what do you mean?" You whispered while Sidney took your hand giving it a light squeeze "two people were found dead last night at the stab premiere, Phil stevens and Maureen evans" eyes widening you turn to her in shock, we're Billy and Stu doing there squeal or was this just a copycat? Emotions filling your body you felt sick, the need to vomit out the emotions filled your stomach as you began to feel light headed, "woah, y/n are you ok?" She questions as you quickly look towards the glass door "I need need go to the bathroom"

Holding your mouth you rushed towards the door, your mind swelling with thoughts as your stomach swirled in pain. The cold sweat falling off your head due to the fear that the one thing that ruined your life may just be happening again, butterflies wrapping itself around your stomach as the dizziness began to capture each one of your steps. Rushing into the room you swung the bathroom door open falling to your knees choking out the the vile liquid. Wiping your mouth you leaned up against the stall door tears running down your cheeks, you swallowed the thick clump in your throat wiping your tears off with your sleeve. Walking to the mirror you smiled at yourself in an attempt to hide the saddened thoughts "you're fine" you whisper before washing your face with the water and exiting the bathroom.

You walked down the hall seeing people's gaze look towards you in shock, you thought it was because they knew about the murder that revoled around your life but once you turned the corner you realised it was for another reason. A much worse reason.

Stopping in your tracks you feel your stomach drop, staring at the boys in front of you feeling the unwanted tears falling out your eyes once more, "this isnt real" you whispered the halls silent starring at the conflict in front of their eyes. It was like a starring contest, your eyes darting from boy to boy as they stood in shock starring at your saddened expression "y/n" Stu whispered trying to reach out to you as you whacked his hand away from you, "don't you dare think you can just come back into my life, you left me with no reason and you promised, you promised me" the silence was loud, the boys stood awkwardly as Billy bit down on his lip starring at you. To many things happening you quickly run pass the two boys running down the steps.

A/N

Short chapter, im so sorry this chapter is kind of a mess I didn't really know what the hell to write so leave some suggestions I love to read your guys comments and feedback, have an amazing day <3