Chapter Five

think I like you, best when your just with me and no one else.

Cars filling up the parking lots, cameras flashing in your eyes you held you arms up in a attempt to cover you face, "y/n! What does it feel like to be a survivor?" "excuse me y/n, what was it like fighting off Casey Beckers killer?"

Cars filling up the parking lots, cameras flashing in your eyes you held you arms up in a attempt to cover you face, "y/n! What does it feel like to be a survivor?" "excuse me y/n, what was it like fighting off Casey Beckers killer?". Microphones being shoved in your face along with several different cameras Dewey attempted to pry them off of you while you walked towards the main entrance. After losing Dewey in the over baring crowd of reporters you found yourself drowning in student's, thankfully you felt a hand pull you by the wrist and help you get out of the swarm, looking up you were surprised to see Stu, "thanks" you muttered dusting yourself off as he held his hand out to you, "princess is going to need a knight to fight off this bunch" he joked as you took his hand. He quickly weaved your fingers together as you walked in the school, you watched as the teens darted down the halls in mask you attacker had worn, "well this is just great" you mumbled as Stu stood in front on you. "Are you sure you're ready to be here today?" he asked placing a hand on your shoulder, you were still shocked at how protective and sweet Stu had become, usually Stu was all jokes and humour but ever since Casey's death he's been so sweet. "Who are you and what have you done with Stu?" you joked, it was so unusual for him to act like this so it really had you thinking I mean Billy had always been affectionate to you but not Stu. " just wanna make sure you're ok, y'know with all the crazy shit that's happening" he answered as you nodded with a smile appearing on your lips, "ill be fine, I mean its school right? Im supposed to be safe here" You ushed as he smiled rubbing the back of his neck "yeah and you know ill never let anyone hurt you" he added starring into your e/c eyes, "yeah.." you whispered, had you never noticed how attractive Stu was? Why only now did you feel yourself adoring his dorky smile, "y/n?" you were snapped out of your thoughts that were now consuming you. Looking up you noticed it was billy, shit.

"y/n, can I talk to you, please?" he begged as you looked at stu grabbing the sleeve of his sweater, Stu gave you a reassuring smile as you looked back at Billy "yeah sure" you mumbled taking his hand as he lead you towards the staircase. He looked down to you biting the inside of his gum, "I'm so so so so sorry I sent you to jail I didn't mean to I know you'd never hurt me I'm so sorry Billy I'll do anything, god id wear a ugly orange jump suit for you" you spat out in a hurry looking the other way as he sighed letting out a faint laugh, grabbing your jaw he softly moved your face to face his, he rubbed his thumb against you cheek lightly admiring your eyes "its not your fault darling, right place wrong time, you don't owe me anything" he states as you let out a sigh of relief "oh thank god" you whispered biting your lip as her wrapped an arm around your neck letting you place your head on his chest as he kissed the top of your head, "I'm just glad your alright when I heard you scream I thought that you were gone" he whispered as you pulled away from him, "I think Sidney wants to see you" you replied while he nodded "yeah her and I aren't doing to well, doubt we'll make it" biting his lip he practically mumbled the words as you raised your head, "yeah, what's happening with that?" you questioned as he glared at you "I think we both are just drifting y'know? Plus I think we both have our eyes set on different people at the moment" this cause you the laugh "what? No way you and Sidney were the first couple I've ever seen with so much sexual tension i mean god" you scoffed as he licked his lip "yeah, well maybe you just aren't looking into your life hard enough". Billy began to walk away as you stood in complete confusion at his words "looking into your life hard enough" what did that mean.