✦ chapter eight

08.
❛you talk to me, but you already know, i can be your babe if
you won't let go , cariño, eres un amor, cariñito, pintas en
color, something about you, babe ❜ - cariño, the marias

 ❛you talk to me, but you already know, i can be your babe if you won't let go , cariño, eres un amor, cariñito, pintas en color, something about you, babe ❜ - cariño, the marias

PHOTOGRAPHY
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

YOU INSISTED ON going to work the next day. You had to push through your mother's brood protests, Vinny's tight hugs, and your father's lecture on self care. For the most part, it was agonizing. The last thing you need is to be cooped up in bed and be stressed out about last night' s incident. You were restless, clearly, and being ' home ' was only going to make it worse.

Besides, you didn't get an ounce of sleep. You stayed up all night thinking about your home, your parents, Lilic, and your friends. The assistant principal of your school didn't stick with you whatsoever, that man was barely worth the worry. You even searched up your hometown and your state out of desperation for something, an answer. Yet nothing popped up.

no results.

Would always be in bolden letters every time you searched up an event that would be held in your hometown. Not even your school existed. You were going to loose your mind the more you thought about it. So in order to distract yourself in the middle of the night, you decided to work on your knowledge for today's gig, and so you researched all you could on photography. From handwork to all types of lens.

Now, you bumped and bumped your head softly onto the wall you leaned against to keep yourself awake. The simple studio wasn't an extravagant place to look at. It's all work based, white, and no prismatic vogues. Truly befitting the title of its simplicity. Your binder held tightly as you rested your eyes. The zero sleep began to accumulate in your subconscious. You had blamed nobody but yourself for that.

"Good morning."

...

"I said good morning."

You slowly straightened up and turned your head to the direction of the sweetened voice. "Oh my, you look like you haven't gotten any sleep, dear." Arashi Narukami stood before you. Her gorgeous, pristine eyes bore lovingly into yours, glossed lips only displaying the best smile and skin glowing as if she's a true angel. You didn't realize when arashi and the rest of knights came in. You must have looked like the biggest fool right now. Except, your eyes only focused on arashi.

"Ara..Arashi!" You gasped. You tightened your grip around your binder. It was so painfully apparent that you were star struck viewing Arashi's face so close to yours. You needn't to feel your face when you could feel the warmth travel throughout. "Good-good morning." You stammered shyly. Arashi's smile grew, much to her delight at catching the new producer in a fix, it turned a little devious.

"Hehe. Don't fall in love with me so quickly, producer." Arashi booped your nose. You backed away at that, a hand flying to the tip of your nose. Arashi's hand felt so soft, you'd always wanted to hold it, and maybe you could one day now.