✦ chapter fifteen

15.
calling all the wallflowers i know, out the dark and into the light, half love, half regret, just enough for polaroids
and cigarettes, socialize, we're meant to size life
sex, drugs, etc, beach weather

 ❛ calling all the wallflowers i know, out the dark and into the light, half love, half regret, just enough for polaroids and cigarettes, socialize, we're meant to size life ❜ — sex, drugs, etc, beach weather

ENVY AND LOVE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

YOU RUSH FROM one department to the next. The bands showcase is to be in motion today. You could barely check on the units preparing at their respective dressing rooms. The light systems were perfectly in check and so were the sound systems. Even with the thick walls at the stadium, you can hear the absurd yelling of fans outside. You can only sympathize at the fact that this is what workers have to deal with every concert. Trying to tame the love hungry crowd of young girls or else they'd crush each other.

"L/n, two of the security guards had to leave due to family emergencies. This won't do, you know." a crew member dressed in plainly black simple work clothes, came up to you while you were back down from the light systems. "What? Just now?" You understood when someone has to go, but now the party is two down on security guards.

"Okay, call the extra security guards in. I told Hirata to keep their business numbers just in case anything happens." You sent off the crew member. You slouched from the excessive moving, and the ache in your fingers is only making the situation worse. You were caught off guard when your walkie talkie sounded abruptly. Carrying that around against your belt was a strange weight. You picked it up hurriedly, you had nearly dropped it to the hard ground.

"Yes?"

"Hey, are you busy? Undead wishes to see you."
Your mouth opens, hands just slightly shaky at handling your walkie talkie. This is your first time dealing with a gadget like this and you found it incredible. "I-I can spare some time to check on them." Fukui tells you that's great before you hang your gadget back to your hip. You took a few breathes in and out before making your way to the dressing rooms section. The aegean theme venue decorated by spruce lightbulbs on each display could have almost given you a headache when you reached the corridor of the dressing rooms.

You met with ecru halls with a beige sofa at the end of a hall. Sitting idly on the armrest, Adonis drank a bottle of water by himself. With a gaze to an empty space, the boy indulged in the silence. He wore his undead stage outfit. Needless to say, the fur resting on the collar is extremely soft you could fall asleep on it (you almost did).

"Otogari, hi." You walked up to him. Adonis stopped drinking immediately when he saw you and closed on the tap.

"Producer, I'm happy you came to stop by." Adonis shared a languid smile with you. even though you're silently fidgety, a sort of loving incandescence reflected off of you. Adonis likes to think he knows you smile by now. You always had on the same one whenever you meet. A kind of formal, but candy-coated regard that charged Adonis'' inclination to protect—