𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗪𝗢

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

៚ PART TWO   ❛SO FULL OF LOVE, SO FULL OF HATE❜

PART TWO
❛SO FULL OF LOVE, SO FULL OF HATE❜

࣪ ִֶָ☾ ᝰ
I DON'T WANT TO BE JEALOUS...I..
I HATE FEELING THIS WAY, BUT I
I ALSO HATE YOU A-AND IT'S SO..
SCARY! — ????

𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙨 ❥
— "Why do I have to play the bride? I'm not cut out for this." You stated the obvious, as a response to your current fluster. Tetora suspected as much. He smiled at the mere thought, though he did not dare to move from the place you had demanded him to stay. "I never wore anything like this before. It feels weird." You frown. He could see so from the mirror in front of you. This atmosphere shifted abruptly when Tetora opened his mouth, casually, and that casually part is what made it seem insincere on his part.

"I think you look wonderful, producer!" Tetora perked up immediately when he had sensed some sort of negativity behind your frown, "In fact—! I think any man will be lucky to have you as his bride." A hand flew to his mouth. He blurted that out from no where, he even overwhelmed himself. It wasn't his realization of him saying that from the bottom of his heart that made him turn red. No, it was instead the way your face suffused with terse carmine. His face was practically matching yours when he saw it.

Suddenly he noticed you had turned aggressively, your hands snatching a pillow nearby. Your innocent frown was no where to be seen now. "Don't say such embarrassing things, it's not helping me!" You flung the pillow at him. Tetora reacted swiftly and his hands raised up in defense. His fingers barely grasping the white fluffy object. He peeked his eyes out from the top of the pillow to see your slightly clenched jaw and embarrassed irises.

"I meant it!" Tetora defensivly reported. He moved the pillow away from his face. "I can't ever lie to you, producer." He pouted. Albeit, he as to indulge in this sight a little longer. He grinned at her with a chaste tenderness. Right now, he hoped you could detect the difference in his manner of speaking to you. "I didn't know you'd get embarrassed this easily."

— ° Kohaku's  pov
I had already expected madara-han to leave a bloodbath, ot would have been no use tryin' to stop him. Then again, I never really bothered tryin' ta reason wit'him. It didn't affect me, in any case. I reckon you would know that considering the situation you were put in, but I was wrong, deadly wrong. When you ran back to him the moment we were at the door to the exit hallway, I began to think—

"Madara, stop." The ripped clothing around your forehead was already staining from your blood but it seemed like you didn't give a damn. You were only focused on bringin' him back to his sane senses, weren't ya, F/n-han? "They aren't worth it. Don't get more blood on your hands!" You had pleaded and it left me absolutely stunned as you took him by the arm with your hands. I could only see half of your face. Beggin', on the verge of tears, gloomy but there was love in those damn [e/c] pupils.

"You've done enough. let's go." That's when I began to think that— scratch that, I was fully convinced that, if you were the one who met him before she could, then you would have brought the absolute best in him. You would have made him less violent than he is today, because I can say, that meeting her forced the worst out of him. I hated it so much. That wasn't love, not to me. That's why, seeing him sleep like a baby on that lap of yers, made me feel relieved. Happy for him, possibly.

"Oukawa?" F/n-han hummed confusedly. Shit, I mus' have been starin' at them for too long. "Kohaku. Ya can call me Kohaku...F/n-han." I gave her a relaxed smile. I might end up getting attached to her too, maybe, like an elder sister. But don't I have one too many?

— "If you knew all this the entire time, why didn't you hold it against us? you could have easily—" "What do you take me for?" You interrupt him. You glanced up at them with saddened eyes, as though you're somewhat drunk on crying. Eichi's fingers dug into his lap. Your cheeks tinted with lines of taffy when you made a moment's eye contact with him. "You're all important to me, that's why."

You broke eye contact with him and stared back down at your own lap. Ibara could feel his own face warm up when he let those words sink in and he knew Eichi was swayed as well, maybe even more than him. "It's not fair, it's cruel. You've already got enough on your plate." You add on.

"F/n..." Eichi whispers, heart heavy with surreal admiration. Admiration because you're one of the strongest people he knows now.

✧  ❛ALL FOR US❜ - labrinth

✧  ❛DOING IT ALL FOR LOVE❜

✧ ❛DOING IT ALL FOR LOVE❜

━ ❝  and one more thing...

                                 i love you.