Chapter 18 Bakubro's Upset

Aizawa called the 5 students from the mall to the classroom on Sunday morning to discussed what he learned about Izanami and Toga. "Okay a few things, I already told you not to mention what happened yesterday to anyone and I hope you all listened?" He raised an eyebrow, scrutinizing each teen individually. When they all nodded their heads he continued, "I won't be telling any of your agencies since you acted without a Pro during the first half of yesterday's incident and I've also kept the police out of it so they won't find out about Bakugo" he said and he could see everyone physically relax.

"How's the nurse lady, did Recovery Girl get to heal her?" Kaminari asked. He knew she was the only reason they aren't totally fucked right now.

"She's fine, she healed herself-"

"Oh cool she has a healing quirk" Kaminari interrupted.

Aizawa eyed Kaminari, causing him to duck down sheepishly before he continued. "She told me Toga's no longer going to be an issue for us. She's decided she doesn't want to be a villain anymore"

"Do you really believe that though?" Sero asked skeptically.

"I haven't see her fight but Tsu and Ochako have told me about her. She's crazy good and is always quick to draw blood but she didnt attack any of us, she only started fighting when Bakugo made her" Mina offered lightly.

"Yeah, she didn't even come at me when I stopped her from protecting the nurse" Kaminari nodded with a small frown.

"She looked like she was holding back for sure" Kirishima muttered softly.

Everyones' interpretation of yesterday's events was making Bakugo's head spin. Had he really overreacting so terribly, hurt a civilian, on a guess? Sure he could've been right, they could've been trying to kidnap him again but this time he was wrong. Oh so very wrong.

"With that in mind, if the nurse has a positive influence on Toga I can only hope the same for the rest of The League. The fact of the matter is they have been staying out of trouble and since we have All For One along with Kurogiri, their master mind and escape plan, I want to see how long it'll last." Aizawa paused to make sure the students were paying attention for this next part. "That being said, if you see them around don't go picking fights. You call me, tell me where they are and if you truly feel the need to, you can observe as long as you can do it without getting caught but under no circumstances are you allow to approach" he said sternly lingering his gaze on Bakugo, making him grumble as he casted his head down.

"Yes Sensei" everyone but Bakugo replied.

"You're all dismissed, except for you Bakugo" Aizawa said, waving them off.

The students shared worried glances before walking out. Kirishima was the last to leave, shooting Bakugo one last look before shutting the door and waiting for him outside.

Bakugo glared holes into the ground waiting for the door to finally shut.

"Look kid-"

"I know already! I know, I know, I know!" He shouted frustratedly as he clenched his fists. He knew he fucked up and he knew he was lucky. Why couldn't he have been smarter about the whole thing sooner?

"You don't have to forgive Tog-"

"I'm not mad about that, I couldn't care less about that" he scoffed.

"So it's about the nurse?" Aizawa asked curiously. This problem child was hard to read, he could be frustrated about anything.

"That and about me... and maybe about Kirishima" he whispered the last bit to himself.