Chapter 50 Let Go

"Hello Young Master" the driver greeted politely as he opened the car door for Shoto to go home and train with his father.

"Hey Mitsunobu" Shoto mumbled. "Is anyone home?" he asked, hoping one of his siblings were there so he wouldn't be completely alone with their son of a bitch father.

"Just your father and a new staff member" he said, glancing at the rear view mirror sympathetically.

"Of course" Shoto sighed.

The driver frowned as he continued the way home. He pulled up the curb and unlocked the car to let Shoto out. "Good luck Young Master" the driver called out as Shoto made his way inside.

"Hurry up and get dress I have someone to introduce you to" Endeavor said already standing in the middle of the house with his arms cross.

Shoto sighed and did as he was told. He hoped his father didn't get a new cook, he liked the one that would come by when Fuyumi couldn't cook for him.

Before he faced his father, he sent Sero a text message to asked how the search was going.

Roki: any leads?

"Hurry up!" his father banged on his door.

Shoto took a calming breath before throwing his phone in his bag. He shrugged the bag over his shoulder and walked out of his room to follow him to the dojo.

"You're going to be the #1 Hero one day Shoto, you're gunna make me proud" Endeavor said.

Shoto held back a scoff as he thought of fun 'accidents' his father could die in. He dropped his bag by the door and walked in further.

"And this is how we'll do it" Endeavor said, standing next to Izanami's cowering body. Her hair covering her face and all her limbs tuck under herself.

"Who is that? Why did you chain them up?" Shoto asked in complete and utter shock. He knew his father was a piece of shit but kidnapping?

"This is Sachi Chibana, she's a healer. I bought her 10 years ago but the deal fell through when her father was arrested" Endeavor said, excitedly picking her up by her shoulders. "Greet the Young Master" he commanded.

"Hello Young Master" Izanami bowed, keeping her head down.

"Iz-Izanami?" Shoto asked, throwing himself on the the floor to see if his ears were playing tricks on him.

"You know her? Well That's great!" Endeavor smiled. "Wait" he picked her head up to look her in her eyes.

Shoto fell back when he saw that blank stare again, void of any and all emotion.

"You're the one who mouth off to me huh?" Endeavor said while maneuvering her to get a look at every inch of her face.

Izanami didn't look at him, she just kept breathing. In. Out.

"I'm glad you're behaving better. I guess first impressions aren't everything" he said, dropping her in a heap.

Izanami let herself fall to the floor before she crawled to the beam she was chained to.