Chapter 45 Too Easily Forgiven

When Izanami woke up, Dabi sat up and leaned forward, "morning" he said softly.

"Good morning" Izanami smiled.

"You need anything?" he asked.

She shook her head and sat up while looking around the room. She pouted when she noticed the boys sleeping on the floor.

"Hey, they're fine" Dabi said, pulling her attention away from them.

Izanami nodded before shifting closer to him. "Have you been sleeping?" She asked worriedly. Without the scars, the bags under his eyes were insane.

Dabi shrugged with a smirk, "ehhh" he said playfully. Izanami scoffed and slapped his shoulder. "Hey" he said bring her attention back to him, "you need to talk about anything?" He asked sincerely.

"I'm sorry-"

"No, no, no, I asked if you wanted to talk, apologizing isn't talking about anything" he shook his head while grabbing her hand.

Izanami looked down and squeezed his hand, fighting for her life not to fucken cry. She wanted to apologize, not make him feel bad. "Dabi seriously though... the things I said to you" she shook her head, "And what I did with that guy" she sighed. "I used to act like that a lot and I hate that I treated you that way" she said as she played with his fingers. She really cared about him and she treated him and herself like trash.

"Come on" Dabi said, pushing her forehead back with one finger to get her to look up at him. "Does it look like you hurt my feelings?" he smiled charmingly.

Izanami giggled the tiniest bit, "so you forgive me?" She asked, looking away again before glancing up at him from her lashes.

"Don't sweat it baby, we're cool" Dabi said giving her a funny voice.

She laughed, "thanks Mister, it was just tearing me up inside" she chuckled in her own little voice, patting his chest.

"Ughhhh, gross" Twice groaned dramatically.

"Yeah if you're gunna flirt please do it with us out of the room" Shigaraki muttered with a disgusted look as if he just saw mom and dad making out in front of him.

"Shut the hell up!" Dabi yelled, making Izanami hide her blush under her hands.

"You're so loud, you shut up!" Twice said, flipping him off as he got up from the floor to stretch his achy bones.

"Are you okay?" Izanami asked while throwing her legs over the bed to get up.

"I'm just old, Dollface" Twice muttered over the cracking of his spine before he walked to the sink to take his medication.

Izanami huffed a laugh and stood up, putting her hand on Dabi's shoulder as she walked by him to check on Toga. She pushed her bangs away and laid her hand flat on her forehead, checking for a fever. She sighed when she didn't find one. It was great she didn't but why hasn't Toga woken up?

"Did you see all the crap we have to take home?" Shigaraki said, getting up to show off all of Toga's gifts.

"How cute" Izanami smiled as she admired all the stuffed animals, balloons and flowers.

"You think that's cute, Toga's girlfriend gave away her chocolates pretzels" Twice said, laying on the gossip thick.

"Yeah and she totally doesn't share, like, with anyone" Shigaraki agreed doing his best impression of a teenage girl.

"Please!" Izanami cackled, trying to catch her breath after their little scene. When she stopped laughing, she picked up a yellow bunny and ran her fingers over the plush fabric.